Cloaking Chip nearly working

SashaSD

Dominant
Society
Sanctury
SashaSD Sash Lomas
Hey,

I nealry got my cloaking chip working, I only have half the skills so only half of me is cloaked so I guess its okay if I am in a small bush!

I will let you know when I get it working properly.

Sasha

ya sure ya didnt just have an incident with a miner bot mining tool thingy? ;) lol

Nice a achievement! Congratulations!

"I'm the invisible man, incredible how you can... see right through me".

What the heck do you have on your head there?

Hey,

Sasha

Hehe if you get it working properly you will be an walking shadow :silly2:

I'd be more concerned about the stuff that grows from your head in the shadow :laugh:

LOL

omg you have a ton of icons on your screen :eyecrazy:

Too Funny

Hey,

I nealry got my cloaking chip working, I only have half the skills so only half of me is cloaked so I guess its okay if I am in a small bush!

Sasha
Thats hilarious Sasha...I think all of you will be invisible and all we will see are your bunny ears!! :laugh:

P.S. Omg why do have so manu icons on your screen?..Your a HOOT! :laugh:

Icons

Erm... I neeeeeeed the icons lol

I am always prepared for every eventuality, hunting healing, PKing even mining if the urge is there :) The healy chips are beause I was skilling them as are most of the attack chips, they don't stay that long.

Sasha

Reactor causes cloaking chip melfunction!

So there I was in the mess of this wonderful spaceship when we came under attack from an evil space MOB (I believe his name may have been Dennis or maybe Francis, his birth certificate has hard to read in the looting). The reactor became a little dmaged in the attack so I dropped the skinke and cheese sandwiches I was preparing for the hard working crew and dashed eagerly for reactor to help out.
During critical repairs the reactor became so damaged that reactings began to leak. The leak clearly began to effect my cloaking chip...

attachment.php

My head and body phased in and out sunc with reality!

I stil need skills in cloaking and believe the reactings that escaped will help.

Sasha

:D I have told John that he needs to fix that radiation leak.

I don't understand this at all... is this some sort of bug that makes YOU invisible? Or is there actually a "CHIP" because I don't see that icon on your screen nor the chip equipped.. TOTALLY CONFUSED :scratch2:

~Danimal

"I'm the invisible man, incredible how you can... see right through me".

It's a defensive mechanism to Keep Yourself Alive when you're Under Pressure. If you Play the Game well, you'll never have to cry Save Me.

As for me, I Want It All.

:laugh:

Excessive usage of mindforce might cause unexpected side effects..

Cloaking chip

I don't understand this at all... is this some sort of bug that makes YOU invisible? Or is there actually a "CHIP" because I don't see that icon on your screen nor the chip equipped.. TOTALLY CONFUSED :scratch2:

~Danimal

I dont equip it often...

attachment.php

~Danimal

It's actually a chip, which can be activated when implanted into your stomach.

My cloaking chips are (L), so I need to keep ingesting them often...

They are made out of chocolate.

I hide them inside cookies.

I can see the photoshop xD

My head and body go invisible sometimes when equipping and un-equipping armour, and you zoom out.

sorry to spoil your party, :D

I can see the photoshop xD

My head and body go invisible sometimes when equipping and un-equipping armour, and you zoom out.

sorry to spoil your party, :D

LOL, I am no pro :)

Sweating is good for getting that skill up, 40 to max the first cloaking, so i am guessing you have around level 18... long way to max it

yup, I hope to have it maxed by Christmas 2012 :)

With thanks to the latest advances in cloaking chip technology, we managed to *almost* completely cloak Normandie.

An added bonus is that the chip also features a hanger lock down mode. Which is great until your trying to back in :laugh:

hide_1.jpg

hide2.jpg

hide3.jpg

The technology just keeps on gettin gbetter :)

Back