Clothes upgrade - Nana Anna Leno -

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
okay, am not very good with taking pictures (hit print screen and pasted this into Word, but how to get the picture out again ??) ... Anyway this person should be banned immediately in my humble opinion.

If there is anything else I can do in addition to posting this, please let me know and I will do so

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ILW

location was in PA and after I told her I am going to report her she was very rude to me as well as trying to make it look like she was giving me new clothes instead of my 'used' ones.

I simply left to return to my diciple (she is at 1.9k rifle now, wohoo :)

ILW

ty for posting. funny OJ upgrading clothes to something that looks better :eek: should have started on herself :laugh:

:laugh: What? They couldnt used the armor upgrade anymore so they turn to clothes....sad (funny) but sad

ty for posting. funny OJ upgrading clothes to something that looks better :eek: should have started on herself :laugh:

Heehee, i find these lame scam attempts really funny...As long as they try this on peeps who wont fall on these feeble scams! :laugh: :laugh:

Jenny Scudge Fresh is another one. How do I know? I was silly enough to be taken in and gave her my basic pattern shirt and some purple paint, at which point she logged out.

Oh well, we live and learn.

Back