Clothing, does it decay?

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
Having spend what I regard as a small fortune on black pants/jumper...

Do cloaths suffer from decay?

If they do, can they be repaired?

I dont want to wear out my rather expensive Urban Nomad Black Pants/Jumper, just to find I can't fix them.....

Dorsai said:

I dont want to wear out my rather expensive Urban Nomad Black Pants/Jumper, just to find I can't fix them.....

No, clothes don't decay.

Clothes decay when bleached, but not through normal use.

Morg said:

Well, until MA decides to shave a little more off the top anyway... :rolleyes:

Dorsai said:

My jacket decayed a few pecs during a pretty long period of usage many, many V.U's ago. But I don't think clothes decay anymore but there was once when they did. My jacket was full tt when I got it 2 years ago and decayed 3-4 pecs and those pecs are still missing in the tt-value of my jacket, today.

Despellanion said:
My jacket decayed a few pecs during a pretty long period of usage many, many V.U's ago.

Same for me with a radar jacket havent had any cloths long enough since then to mesure any decay.

Thanks. Glad to know that at they will last...

lol... How things change.

:wtg:

:laugh:

Ahh the days.

It didn't cost to put clothes OR armor on.
Clothes didn't have to have 75%+ tt for them to look good.
There were no 25k atrox youngs.
There was gold in my loot.
I could make dung art.
I didn't wonder about the frackin' egg ...

*sighs*

Buying 2006@ tp !

Digging up your own necro? That's a bit....

Good point well made though:)

Hurrikane

Digging up your own necro? That's a bit....

Good point well made though:)

Hurrikane

I think necroing ones own posts is Ok. I am digging up my own crap, after all.

I though it funny, in an off way, that 3 years ago I asked "does clothing decay" and the reply was

I also did not have a real-time spell-checker for posts at that time, hence the crappy spelling.

That's funny. I was about to correct people who at first glance should know more about the game than I do, but instead I got a history lesson!

:D yes I was thinking where the hell have those ppl been since the clothing VU :eek:

But then I saw this is from 2006.
and yeah it changed a lot.

i liked the old days more... even the ones where you could really mine under water... after that VU where they made it impossible 95% of my best mining places where gone lol

I swear clothes do decay, even armour does when you take it on and off.

So you are the one who gave MA the idea. :rolleyes:

So it seems, But I think I gave a few more ideas too..

Some of them not as bad.....

Colour enhancers arrived not long after I posted an almost identical suggestion, as did ped returns from colouring from the same thread.

ok so i know u know but to avoid confusion among the new player base (is there any apart from brooklyn?) let me sum it up:
clothes do decay when you put them on but they dont decay while you are wearing them. the thicker your clothes are the more protection they give thats why ubers wear all those centurion coats and can kill atrox oas without armor. underwear works as plates but here the less is more. so now kids you know what gives ubers the edge... knowledge that is.... ;)

ok so i know u know but to avoid confusion among the new player base (is there any apart from brooklyn?) let me sum it up:
clothes do decay when you put them on but they dont decay while you are wearing them. the thicker your clothes are the more protection they give thats why ubers wear all those centurion coats and can kill atrox oas without armor. underwear works as plates but here the less is more. so now kids you know what gives ubers the edge... knowledge that is.... ;)

LOL :D

To short D:

so did you get a lot of -necro -negreps?

I see no harm in showing that what used to be "black" is now "white".

I am not moaning, whining, or in any way complaining....

it used to be accepted that clothing did not decay, and now it is accepted that it does (by a small amount).

A lot can change in 3 years. ;)

On the other hand, is this true that the less clothes you have put on, the better your mindforce is?

and i miss gold in the loots keep the oils give me the stacks of gold back again :yay:

Back