Clothing Prices

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Hello :)

Sience i not really into the Marked for Cloths i just wondering if the Prices for Outfits Dropped in the Last Month(s). As i see the Price for Tailoring Materials went significantly down to near TT Value and i just want to know if the Manufaturer give this Price Advantage back to their Clients or just collect the Higher Profit and sell for the Prices they used to sell as Tailoring Stuff was more Expense.

as i know , but im not always true

in the next VU i dont know wich , will be lower prices ONLY for clothes

At the moment I have noticed that their is / was a lack of male coats in the auction pushing up the the prices some what lime coasts for males are about 300 ped at the moment compared to 150 before, also there has been an increase in the cost of bussiness suits but thats all the i have seen at the moment but obviously the bussiness suit and lime coat is looted somaterial have no effect on its prices

Fiona Simmons said:
Hello :)

Sience i not really into the Marked for Cloths i just wondering if the Prices for Outfits Dropped in the Last Month(s). As i see the Price for Tailoring Materials went significantly down to near TT Value and i just want to know if the Manufaturer give this Price Advantage back to their Clients or just collect the Higher Profit and sell for the Prices they used to sell as Tailoring Stuff was more Expense.

There has been a change in clothing prices.
Mainly because chanel gave up and ETOPIA is now tailoring at very good prices, so yes clothes are now generally cheaper.

Chanel gave up? She doesn't make clothes anymore? :(

Now who do I go to?

main reson for price down latelly are:
-cheaper material
-player that leave and sell their clothes

and is manufactureur take that advantage to reduce price on clothe , i will say for me it depend.
there clothes , because material is cheaper i make litle more money , but its because i got skill , going down wont help me to sell more , and i will just drown the marcket , thats bed for evryone.i prever customer know he can if he want sell clothe he bouth without lost tons ped.

there clothe even with low price on material , i gain nothing , and som i lost money on it.because price was drowned sooo low in past and can not go up now.

for the coat there 2 problem.
1) there less miner , and then less rare ore like rugaritz :(
2) som ore i use still total over priced , noone buy it , but people still whant sell hard price.
so i wait , when price will meet my requirement i will buy.

info for miner that dont whant to sell cheaper , i still laughting when i see they are taking out of storage tonw of lyst , iron.... they have stored in past to drive price up and make more money.now , noone buy it , even at 120% , finally they lost a lot lol

about chanel : she stoped tailloring and i bouth all her skill and BP.

Hmm thats pretty nice of you Etopia to deliver that good Prices
So Prices went down and that was needed long Time. :)

For the Ore Prices

The Prices for Ore have also Dropped a Lot , at least for the Common Stuff because manny People just gave up Crafting. Lyst dropped from 160% (Sometimes it got sold for even 170%) to 110-120% same for most other stuff. Some Ores you can get now under 110%.

Yeah and i know what you mean with the People who stored Tons of Ores to Push the Price. They proably buyed for a mutch Higher Price like 150% Lyst for Example and mainly not Miners but Resellers. I guess they hope someone is desperate enough to buy at their high Prices and i dont Expect a drop unless the New Crafting System is enabled and settled. This will alternate the Ore Prices for Sure. And something say me the Ore Prices WILL raise again so it may a good Idea for the Crafters and Tailors to look for good Offers now and buy as mutch as they can afford.

And i agree you find Way too less Ruga. Prices are Insane about it but it wonder more about that People still buy it. I think even the guy who sold 2 Ruga Ingots for 199 Ped sold this Stuff :/ (TT 4.5x2 Ped)

btw :
You finished your Brake Wanda ? So Welcome back ;)

Fiona Simmons said:
btw :
You finished your Brake Wanda ? So Welcome back ;)

no, I'm just ETOPIA's poodle. She lets me out every now and again.

Fiona Simmons said:
They proably buyed for a mutch Higher Price like 150% Lyst for Example and mainly not Miners but Resellers.
for the amount i speak 200k ingot and more
i would not be reseller but speculator.
reseller dont take risk that big.
and i had see more miner than speculator selling that amount.
yes , same miner that was complaining about the bad mining and blabla , was storing tons lyst,iron... to drive up the market and fukup the crafter.in other vieuw for me , they was biting the hand that was feeding them...

Fiona Simmons said:
And i agree you find Way too less Ruga. Prices are Insane about it but it wonder more about that People still buy it. I think even the guy who sold 2 Ruga Ingots for 199 Ped sold this Stuff :/ (TT 4.5x2 Ped)

this is diference bettween me and other crafter , i wont buy ore over priced.for ruga , i agree its rare , so i agree to pay 1500%.but i wont go highter.
what crazy price i have to sell stuff with ruga at 3000% , and its same for all crafter , noone make armor to sell at that price.so if people whant specule , drive up price ... up to them , i wont got in that system.and i wont sell master coat at 5k ped.

but this go with other ore right now , like platium , gold ,kanerium.

wanda said:
I'm just ETOPIA's poodle
arf , what that mean ?

Etopia said:
arf , what that mean ?

This is a poodle:

standard-poodle-0006.jpg

wanda said:
This is a poodle:

rolf
naaaa you are mutch nicer and cute :p
:wise: and if i shave you , it wont be on the backbone :tongue2:

question is : what kind of reputation i will get now lol

the person that bought that 2 ruga for 199 recently was me. yeah its way too much. yeah no one else on earth (or calypso or wtfever) would ever buy at that rate. but i wanted to catch buzz on a hot server, for a fap, plus i still need some left over for a deal i have with auktuma which i cant bail on.

in general, higher than 1400-1500% is too high even for ruga, yes.

theres also starman and trixie. everyone knows who starman is.. trixie, with an E on the end, is in strokers realm soc. starman is still highest skilled tailor ingame, partly cuz of his uber dex skill.

hm maybe ill start tailoring too. not enuf tailors ingame at all =D

Back