****CND Shops List - Updated

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Since the previous shops thread has not been updated in over a year, I figured that I would go ahead and take the initiative to create a new shops thread for CND but specifically to outline the shops that are open for business and identify what items are in stock and for sale at each shop.

I want to commend the people who have kept their shop(s) open during difficult economic times. I know a lot of you are doing well and selling a lot of items. I feel that this thread will help increase business for everyone and perhaps will motivate a few to get on track and get their shop open again. It is my hope that the people who frequent CND will do what they can to support these shops.

Below you can cross reference the shop number with the map that I had made. If you find something that needs to be updated, please PM me with the shop number, the owner’s name, and the type of items that are in stock. Otherwise I will update the thread every 30-60 days.

If you are a shop owner, please maintain communication with me regarding the items you have in stock. I will update the thread upon request so let me know if you want something specific said about your shop. If its short and to the point, ill add it.

Shops that are not accessible for any reason (Maintenance Fee Expired, Empty Store, Private Access, etc) are marked "CLOSED" I have gone through the CND mall twice to try and eliminate errors. I went through the mall at 2009-05-08 at 06:00 MA time. If there is a mistake somewhere, just send me a PM and ill fix it.

CND Mall Map​
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

1 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - CLOSED
2 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - CLOSED

3 - Harena Serica Turbinis - Mining Amps

4 - David Force Majeure Gabriel - Clothing, Looted & Crafted Armor, Armor Plates, Weapons, Weapon Attachments, Healing Tools, Mining Tools, Mining Amps

5 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - CLOSED
6 - Anna Roulett Lovis - CLOSED
7 - Koo Kooky Ky - CLOSED
8 - Divine Vixen Incarnate - CLOSED

9 - Al Psycho Al Vinetti - Colored and Uncolored clothing selection, items upstairs and down.

10 - Mike Freyr Perry - CLOSED
11 - Mike Freyr Perry - CLOSED
12 - Alpha Proxima Centauri - CLOSED

13 - Simon Sim Templar - Open and decorated but shelves are empty

14 - Michael Bearlover Deede - CLOSED
15 - Nick Weeman Washburn - CLOSED
16 - Leeloo Leeloo Mountain - CLOSED
17 - Ann Lykke TheNun - CLOSED
18 - Jack Sales Eddington - CLOSED
19 - Dee Dee Deranged - CLOSED
20 - Dustin Encicra Parker - CLOSED
21 - Thomas Tiger Halmer - CLOSED
22 - Casay Casay Onyx - CLOSED
23 - Christian Pollus Hawk - CLOSED
24 - Jamhot Jamhot Daddyo - CLOSED
25 - Ido Starlit Sunrider - CLOSED

26 - Fiona Fi SFE - Large Armor Selection (M) & (F): Predator, Orca, Warrior, Luna, Guardian, Rascal, Serum, Zombie, Sema, etc

27 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker - CLOSED
28 - Violet Vi Neomir - CLOSED
29 - Dion Red Strike - CLOSED
30 - Nilrem Remmie Xanadu - CLOSED

31 - Eagle-Pilot TI North - Mining Amps

32 - II SpaceStar II - Mining Amps, Mining Tools, Finders, Faps, Weapons & Attachements, Items Upstairs and Down.

33 - Kelly Kel David - CLOSED
34 - Pirx Dan Danford - CLOSED

35 - Chanti Mylcat Mylapalli - Mining Finders, Mining Tools, Misc Items, Items Upstairs and Down.

36 - Augis Auktuma Tumas - CLOSED

37 - Ferdiad Fera Dlonra - Mining Amps, Finders, Weapon Attachments, Apis, Healing Tools

38 - Nyxette 9th Entity - Mining Tools, FAPs, Weapons, Weapon Attachments, Armor, Misc Tools. Items Upstairs and Down.

39 - Keiser Darkaner Soze - CLOSED
40 - Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon - CLOSED
41 - Ido Starlit Sunrider - CLOSED

42 - Rhea Thunderstorm Rain - Mining Amps, Mining Tools, Finders, Faps, Weapons & Attachements, Items Upstairs and Down.

43 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker - CLOSED
44 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker - CLOSED
45 - Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom - CLOSED

46 - Zan Waldi Dariel - Weapons of all kinds, FAPs of all kinds, Weapon Attachments, Misc Items & Tools, Items Upstairs and Down.

47 - Zan Waldi Dariel - Mining Amps, Mining Tools, Finders, Armor, Misc Tools, Items Upstairs and Down.

48 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker - CLOSED
49 - Telemachus SokrateX Rhade - CLOSED
50 - Linden The Chosen Avery - CLOSED
51 - Brent Wildman Lansing - CLOSED qqqqqqqqqqqq
52 - joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx - CLOSED
53 - daeMOn daeMOn HellBack- CLOSED
54 - Harald Viking Olavson - CLOSED

55 - Cassiopia Flower Power Charisma - Offering Hairstylist + Face & Body Sculpting Services. Selling: Animal Skins, Cloths, and Textures

56 - Tangine Garb Garbender - CLOSED
57 - Ami Trabin Trabin - CLOSED

58 - Mr Saint Angel - Mind Essence, Mining Amps, Weapon Amps, Weapons, Armor, Blueprints, Items Upstairs and Down

59 - Augis Auktuma Tumas - CLOSED

60 - Georg Bear Mavel - Showcase of various housing items such as plants, furniture, art, and creative usage of (PC) signs

61 - ETOPIA BOZZO PARACELTZ - CLOSED
62 - Amelia Millie Ambrosine - CLOSED
63 - Buzz Erik Lightyear - CLOSED
64 - Buzz Erik Lightyear - CLOSED
65 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - CLOSED
66 - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - CLOSED

Last edited:
thx for the work

+rep

and damn so many are useless & closed :mad:

Great JoB HW....and the graphic looks great!

thx for the work

+rep

and damn so many are useless & closed :mad:

Thanks guys. Right now in this environment, there is huge opportunity for those who have a coherent business plan with their shop and also have the dedication to see it through.

In real life and in the EU: supply creates demand. This thread identifies the supply. If people know it is there, they will come and buy it.

I spend a lot of time on CND and there is always activity up here. CND is healthy right now and there is a market for all sorts of things.

Mine basically is open, just set it to private wednesday evening because I had many prices to make and hadn't time back then, I made them yesterday, but then forgot to open the shop again, however, will open it again as soon as Entropia is re-installed on my computer in 2-3 hours (didn't start anymore today morning and forgot to click the install button before i left :()

Tigerland Rent & Retail inside, but retail just mainly ressources I got from hunting / mining atm.

Mine basically is open, just set it to private wednesday evening because I had many prices to make and hadn't time back then, I made them yesterday, but then forgot to open the shop again, however, will open it again as soon as Entropia is re-installed on my computer in 2-3 hours (didn't start anymore today morning and forgot to click the install button before i left :()

Tigerland Rent & Retail inside, but retail just mainly ressources I got from hunting / mining atm.

Good to know. PM me when you get it open. Im on CND now and ill go check it out

Thread updated, shop #21 is open for business.

Ill be on CND for the next few days. If your shop is now open please post here and / or send me a PM so I can get things updated.

If i have time before I come down, ill take a spin through the mall and see if anything has changed.

Thx for the Work HardWrath

Bad but true, thats the "normal" Opening :mad:
When i was on CND, i can say, i have luck when more then 4!!! Shops open :confused:

And in this i dont find a new Weapon. For not pay extra-cost in Auc, i break my Trip and go back.

I think, its not a good Reference for CND or the Shopowner :(

Thx for the Work HardWrath

Bad but true, thats the "normal" Opening :mad:
When i was on CND, i can say, i have luck when more then 4!!! Shops open :confused:

And in this i dont find a new Weapon. For not pay extra-cost in Auc, i break my Trip and go back.

I think, its not a good Reference for CND or the Shopowner :(

What kind of weapon were you looking for? I can think of a few shops up there that are fully stocked with weapons.

:) i am a Noob and dont search the really good Weapon`s
atm i work with the Isis LR53(L)

- the Shop`s (there are open, when i was on CND), have not so much Items for Ava`s with my Status "littlebitbetherthencompleetlynoob"

But, i learn it - now i dont go up, without a Reserve Weapon, T20 or others or let it bring from a Pilot there know where i am and trust me, for buy it first down in auc on Eudoria.

Thanks for your Help, but atm i was down and a next Trip are this Month not planned :)

I know of a couple of people who have plans to open shops containing items that are compatible with people who have lower skills.

The post has been updated with details on two shops that have opened.

Ill head up to CND this week to update the list again.

Hi All,

Great Effort on your side HardWrath!

I see there are 14 of 66 shops open on CND... so there is a big opportunity there for anyone to start a prospering business as competition is low :)

I would like to offer my shops for Rent (link to dedicated thread)

I own shop #25 and shop #41 which are both prime locations right in front of the second staircase to the left and to the right of the South TP entrance
cndmap.jpg

If you have some usefull comments on what is the best way to organize shop rentals im open to suggestions ... i never did this before but its sad to just see the shops sit there empty when someone can put them to good use

Maybe you can change the status on those 2 shops as "FOR RENT"

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Last edited:
Ok I finally got some time to update everything.

Shops that are totally empty or are inaccessible for any reason are marked as "Closed"

OPEN New store (shop #29)

Open new store in NeverDie club (Shop #29)

Welcome Offers.

Opportunity for miners:
- OreAmp OA-101 (111,82%)
- OreAmp OA-101 Light (111,88%)
- OreAmp OA-102 (113,32%)
- OreAmp OA-103 (110,16%)
- OreAmp OA-104 (114,86%)
- OreAmp OA-105 (122,41%)
- EnMatAmp MA-101 (114,45%)
- EnMatAmp MA-102 (113,32%)
- EnMatAmp MA-103 (114,38%)
- EnMatAmp MA-104 (113,66%)
- EnMatAmp MA-105 (121,51%)

It is perhaps time for MA to remove his hands from his ass and start to do something because it enough with 800k accounts and only about 4k active players - - -> We need more active players.

It has been proven that thousands of nerf and better graphic i not enough.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

I reopened #34 :)

Opened New Shop #20

I know of a couple of people who have plans to open shops containing items that are compatible with people who have lower skills.

Shop #20

TP Block E, then a few steps north.

EnMatAmp MA-101 Light (L) @ 110% (max. TT 30 PED, 117 uses)
OreAmp OA-101 Light (L) @ 108% (max. TT 50 PED, 98 uses)

:tower:

New store, "The Lucky Claim" Mining Supplies, just opened, steps away from Main Complex Block "D" Teleporter (15 sec. run west), at the heart of CND mining strip (3 other active shops nearby, come and pay us a visit :))

Its empty for now.

Last edited:
Back