CND tax gone up from 5,5% to 6%?

Dox Amarr

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
King Dox Amarr
I was on CND just recent and I saw mining and hunting tax on 6%. Is this new or has it been a while? I can't remember this last time I hunted there (some time ago tho).
Is this going to be stable 6% in the future or is it just a test?

Comments on this?

Guess Neverdie wants some more christmasmoney ?:laugh:

Last I knew it was at 5.5. Might want to post this in CND section though. Haven't seen post from ND making comment about raised taxes yet.

+ rep for the info :)

Last I knew it was at 5.5. Might want to post this in CND section though. Haven't seen post from ND making comment about raised taxes yet.

+ rep for the info :)

Though this was cnd section :laugh:.

I was on CND just recent and I saw mining and hunting tax on 6%. Is this new or has it been a while? I can't remember this last time I hunted there (some time ago tho).
Is this going to be stable 6% in the future or is it just a test?

Comments on this?

Nothing get's post you does it Dox ;)

And i think your rigth if the current tax is 6 %....

Look at this map CND map it clearly show it was 5,5 % before...

With the increased hardcore hunting that MERRY MAYHEM is going to bring, raising the taxes would probably make a decent chunk of peds. Not that I condone it, but it's logical.

is that true? 6% now??

Oh come on ND, that does not make your customers happy. But i gotta see that for myself...

there is a Bug with the NEW VU which changed the Tax from 5.5 to 5.05 , it seems we're unable to set the percentages properly.. Im only able to adjust the setting once per day day, So I'll Switch them again tomorrow.

Domes 1-5 is set to 5.05 the others at at 6.0, I'll adjust them down 5.09 tomorrow, until MA fix the Bug and I can put them back to 5.5%

there is a Bug with the NEW VU which changed the Tax from 5.5 to 5.05 , it seems we're unable to set the percentages properly.. Im only able to adjust the setting once per day day, So I'll Switch them again tomorrow.

Domes 1-5 is set to 5.05 the others at at 6.0, I'll adjust them down 5.09 tomorrow, until MA fix the Bug and I can put them back to 5.5%

+rep for explanation. Qetesh has reported similar problems as well..

Though this was cnd section :laugh:.

Ok, I was tired ;) guess not a clue where I was at even huh??? lol sigh... need some rest I think. Been working tooo hard.

Thanks for the info.. sure hope things all get fixed up there soon.

CND, Xmas Eve and 6 percent to hunt and mine????

Well, 'Fu...ing Merry Xmas", that is unreal, lets jack the price to hunt and mine on CND....sorry, not me, very very tired of getting ripped off.

SIX percent to hunt and Mine?????

No freaking way...

DS...

Is it still 6%? I have reports that it is, just to make shure...

Thats why Im postponing my trip for several days now... is this to stay afterall? Or the bug is still "bugging" the tax system. If so - Ill postpone my trip for a bit longer...

I.

The higher domes are still in 6%, we went up a couple of day's ago to hunt some Dasp, when we noticed the tax at 6% when entering dome 16 :eek: we took the first pilot down again and went hunting some spiders and falx.

the tax is not the sole reason i dont ever bother to use cnd but its a major part as i see it the benefits are just to small and the annoyances to many since i cant really profit from the unique mobs there

Its still 6% atm...

Must admit, i am really struggling to keep my losses down to an acceptable level atm (on one of my rare trips into space).

As i am too nooby to hunt most of the unique mobs, I kinda have to question why i am there when i can hunt on LA's with the same mobs at a lesser %.

Is it still a bug, or is this the new % now?

Last I checked the the tax was 5.1%

Last edited:
Back