Come see Archman's creature creations

like the Devil's Claw in particular and also Infinivator*, something different about them (*not sure that name rollls of the tonge though :tongue2:)

These are great, some very creative ideas :)

I didn't really understand the bit about using focus and resurrection on the Infinviator :scratch2:

The limitations of the current game system might work against some of your ideas, but hopefully the new engine will give more possiblities for that type of thing.

I think my favourite is the Devil's Claw, a nice simple idea that's nevertheless different from any other mob.

Good work :)

Nice design hope you had fun and gl.

Some very creative ideas there. I really liked the idea of creating special uses for Mindforce. Just the idea of Mindforce not competing with other weapons for efficiency is a step forward I think +rep to you. I also liked that gainng Ethereal Soul Language had an extra purpose.

I also liked the ideas for the orbs breaking into tanks or snake, very different and could look very cool - both would make fantastic event mobs.

Some very creative ideas there. I really liked the idea of creating special uses for Mindforce. Just the idea of Mindforce not competing with other weapons for efficiency is a step forward I think +rep to you. I also liked that gainng Ethereal Soul Language had an extra purpose.

I also liked the ideas for the orbs breaking into tanks or snake, very different and could look very cool - both would make fantastic event mobs.

I agree with all Ozi says :) Trouble is, though, that Mindforce is competing with other weps, really, cos you have the option of shooting the creature instead. But I guess that MA wouldn't be so bold as to introduce a creature that can only be beaten by mindforce. I thought about this very problem, when considering which of my own ideas to focus on.

Anyways, there's some really creative suff here :) + rep

Very creative entries and very well drawn!

:thumbup::painter::thumbup:

very cool! I like the tank...the Orb would be huge! and would be a mob that is designed for teams too!

Back