Comfy Chair of Death! aka Kev's Exclusion Zone ;)

Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
Competition Result:

Winner: Immortal

Video:

[YOUTUBE]9DBHPV31iRw[/YOUTUBE]

Competition Rules:

* kill Kev and take any prizes you find whilst the dead noob is at revival!

* if you win the 'Comfy Chair of Death' then make a similar competition and defend the chair to win much karma from Lootius

* destroy Kev's nearby vehicle just for the Hell of it! :)

* look near one of the wheels for a low value esi and just steal anything else you see lying around

* if you kill me with a vehicle's mounted gun get a screenie and post in this thread for a bonus prize worth approximately 80 peds.

F.A.Q

Q. When and where will this event happen?

A. Pretty soon, maybe this evening or during the daytime tomorrow...at the very latest tomorrow (Thursday) evening before 23.00 hours M.A. time

Q. Why are the prizes so rubbish?

A. Well I'm hoping that only noobs and semi noobs will enter or the competition will be over very quickly. :)

And in any case this is mainly an event for fun and I'm hoping that the winner of the Comfy Chair of Death will arrange a similar competition some time with or without additional prizes, just for fun.

Q. what is this 'Exclusion Zone'?

A. the Exclusion Zone, aka 'Kev's Zone of Terror' comprises the entire area on my radar and within range of my ML35.

Q. I am a complete noob, will I have a chance at winning anything?

A. no, not if you attack me solo and run at me.

Your best chance is to charge me with as many friends as you can find and with vehicles as armoured support if you can get them.

Even if you don't kill me you might have a chance of picking something up in all the carnage! :)

Q. I am a mid-level player with a tiered gun, will I be able to kill you and win something?

A. Yes, I am a rubbish pk'er - please don't enter this competition! :laugh:

Q. Will the event location be near a town?

A. It won't be anywhere too remote but I don't want to be more specific just yet

Please post any more questions below.

Keep an eye on this thread because you won't get any advance notice of my location once I'm set-up...I'll simply post to 'come and get me!'. :)

Last edited:
Event begins!

You can find the Comfy Chair of Death right now, south of Nea's!

Good luck!

Sorry jdegre, I think you found me by mistake and you're the last person I wanted to kill!

Event still on!

Sorry jdegre, I think you found me by mistake and you're the last person I wanted to kill!

Event still on!

hehe, no problem :p
yeah, i was just wandering around LAs, with no clue about the event... well, shit happens :p

hehe, no problem :p
yeah, i was just wandering around LAs, with no clue about the event... well, shit happens :p

Nice to take it in good spirit mate, I half wondered if you were a spy to get my coords so you could radio in an attack group. ;)

When I set up an Exclusion Zone I had no idea that people were actually going to stay out of it! :laugh:

I'll wait a bit longer but if nobody kills me soon I'll have to log...I'll leave the low cost items and take the chair and esi though...that will have to be earned in battle ;)

uhm, brt i guess >.>

I've had it now lol

Immortal wins the Comfy Chair of Death! ;)

video of how easy it is to kill me and win stuff to follow later! :)

lol thanks i will treasure this moment :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

lol thanks i will treasure this moment :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Did you get the 12.8 peds esi under the front wheel of my car?

Did you get the 12.8 peds esi under the front wheel of my car?

If not there's an esi out there south of Nea's for someone with very good eyesight to find!

If not there's an esi out there south of Nea's for someone with very good eyesight to find!

If it's still there it will be very close to these coords:

29288-34611

If you find it it's yours but please post in here if you did.

ooh no i didn't, guess there something for someone to find there lol

ooh no i didn't, guess there something for someone to find there lol

heh heh the event continues I guess...though without me coz I'm not logging in again this evening.

oh thanks Kev, got it lol
29286, 24611

oh sorry jedgre, too tempting to pk ^_^

30s too late

If it's still there it will be very close to these coords:

29288-34611

If you find it it's yours but please post in here if you did.

ok, this time i went on purpose to find the ESI :p and was LR66'ed, instead of ML35'ed as before; it's a refreshing change :rofl:

ok, this time i went on purpose to find the ESI :p and was LR66'ed, instead of ML35'ed as before; it's a refreshing change :rofl:

lol tonight is a funny night

oh thanks Kev, got it lol
29286, 24611

oh sorry jedgre, too tempting to pk ^_^

30s too late

lol well that's justice I guess for Immortal but just a bad day for jdegre...sorry once again mate I'll donate something to chipping optimizer some time to make up for all this! ;)

lol well that's justice I guess for Immortal but just a bad day for jdegre...sorry once again mate I'll donate something to chipping optimizer some time to make up for all this! ;)

well, the first time i passed around there by accident, but this time i went there on purpose to find the ESI, so i guess this 2nd time it was more or less "deserved"... lol

Video result:

[sorry, Fraps doesn't record the sound on my PC so please imagine the gunfire]

Took Immortal's health down a fair bit before he brought his LR66 into play!

[YOUTUBE]ICS0ExB7a88[/YOUTUBE]

'Comfy Chair of Death': Director's Cut

Includes hitherto unseen footage of jdegre's death!

Also, now with music! :)

[humour me please I'm a noob at movie making also]

[YOUTUBE]9DBHPV31iRw[/YOUTUBE]

nice event shame i missed it :rolleyes:

Gl with the others m8 ;)

nice event shame i missed it :rolleyes:

Gl with the others m8 ;)

OK I'll organise another one some time and let you know (unless Immortal wishes to do so to defend his Chair?). :)

Back