Coming soon - "Genesis Hair Stylists"

Zarkii

Mature
It may sound silly i made a name to my hair stylist shop :tongue2:
But thats just me :rolleyes:

I am going to provide haircuts to a fair price and alot more! ;)
Just pm me if you need a little fix or a cut.

But here in the start i need serval persons or soc's that will provide me with hair gel and spray (we can discuss thr price) it dosent matter if its 1-1000 you can provide me with as long i get some - just pm me if you or your soc is interested :)
--------------------------------------
Persons providing me with materials:
None
Soceity's providing me with materials:
Calypso Desert rangers
Other who have been helping;
Starman - Provided the Hair stylist toolkit, free - thanks :thumbup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like my idea, cuz i love it :tongue2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Nea
what are exactly 'reasonable prices'?

Cool name by the way ;)

and what % are you buying hairgel at? - when I get bored I go hunt snables and they drop the stuff ;)

gurkha said:
what are exactly 'reasonable prices'?

Cool name by the way ;)

and what % are you buying hairgel at? - when I get bored I go hunt snables and they drop the stuff ;)

the price i dont know yet (But they are going to be fair :tongue2: )
the price in going to by at... pm me with the price you want.. and please dont post it here in the thread :rolleyes:

ppl, give this stuff away for free, bah. unless you like to save up tons of it. you only get 1 or 2 units at a time. if you tt'd that stuff, what would you get, a few pec? who cares. give beauty stuff to ppl that use it =D or its gonna take forever to get together any decent skill in this new profession :wise:

It's not the materials that cost, it's the decay on the chair and tool, fully decayed everytime, around 30PED, that's what costs the most.

No the most expensive part is buying materials :eek:
like a ped or two for 1 gel/spray...
decay on tool is 18pec and not 24ped... and the chair dosen't seem to decay...

really?

hmm, somebody posted that the tool decays fully each time...

Nerishimo said:
The items used (sculpting kit and hair kit) decay fully each time they're used. Since the scissors tt is 24 ped and the face thing is 32, I don't believe it will be all that popular :)

there you go ;)

true, but he is wrong.. and i have chair and tool myself and know it :)
(etopia did also post the decay of 24ped is a bug.. and a relog fix it..)
(however my bug is that the tool dont decay... i have to relog for each cut i make :( )

awwww, no decay, poor you! :silly2:

just continue cutting, and a relog should show you the true value of it, just don't decay it below 0 or something :p

Zarkii said:
true, but he is wrong.. and i have chair and tool myself and know it :)
(etopia did also post the decay of 24ped is a bug.. and a relog fix it..)
(however my bug is that the tool dont decay... i have to relog for each cut i make :( )

same with me after cutting my friends hair the tool went to 0.0TT, iv sent support off but all they said was thank you for bringing this to our attention,
nothing about when it will be fixed :(

The scissors are bugged. I have opened a ticket on this already. If you LOG OUT and log back in you will see they have only decayed 18 PEC. Sorry for those of you who were putting 24 ped at them each time!!! I would complain to support. I have already and they said "Thanks, we will look into it."

IF YOU HAVE SCISSORS.. LOG OFF AND LOG BACK ON!! DONT REPAIR THEM!!

Also the chair has no decay. I tried to repair mine when i got it and it said, this item cannot be repaired.

As far as the supplies, yeah.. people are putting crazy prices on them. So I have started hunting things to get mine. But if anyone wants to give me stuff they have let me know and i will say free haircuts for life.

Suicide

so, the chairs are like clothes, dont decay, and the scissors and what ever item used at sculpting dont decay that much. now lets find basic supplies :)

When I next get bored enough to go chopping snables, I'll donate my gel to somebody :)

I hope market really soon change the price, so it all make sense :rolleyes:
1-2 ped for 1 gel/spray? thats really insane :eek:

Zarkii said:
I hope market really soon change the price, so it all make sense :rolleyes:
1-2 ped for 1 gel/spray? thats really insane :eek:

really?!

I tt'ed 50 of the damn things... :dunce:

Back