Compet 2 in Unreal Engine 5

but please - do NOT farm out the programming to a third party. you can do it in house. and no i don't know anyone who wants that deed anymore.

Maybe have one that is only for bots , and they can bot along all day long using their own economy.

Compet was better than 99% of games on mobile. Do Compet 2 in Unreal Engine 5.

I played Compet quite extensively and the above is either a blatant lie or trolling, not quite sure.

Compet had numerous issues in the form it was "tested" in.

1. It was terribly imbalanced. There was a huge difference between "best" and "worst" already at very early game. Early game is easy to balance. If early game balance is off, late game balance will be terrible.

2. The "town progression" was too limiting and scaled way too quickly.

I don't remember more than this but I had a whole list of issues forwarded as feedback.

The game was not a game designed for mobile audience. Perhaps it was an attempt at trying to evolve the audience, but I think it is far more likely that it was just someone with a desire to make a mobile game, that didn't understand the target market.

1. It was terribly imbalanced. There was a huge difference between "best" and "worst" already at very early game. Early game is easy to balance. If early game balance is off, late game balance will be terrible.
This sounds like the exact same issue present in The Entropia Universe... 🤔

Back