Compet-Abilities-no.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]ComPet: Behind The Game[/h][h=4]#13 Abilities no.2[/h]It’s really important to pick a good set of abilities before taking your pet into battle. And in ComPet there are loads of abilities! Here’s a few of them to give you an idea of the huge range of moves in ComPet!

!

Battle Cry
This ability increases your own direct damage whilst reducing your opponent’s direct damage over a number of rounds!

!

Claw
Similar to “Bite”!the “Claw” ability instantly inflicts an unknown amount of direct damage within a certain range. The difference is that this ability strikes 3 times! Have at thee!

!

Ambush
Another direct damage ability, “Ambush” causes more damage to your opponent if you have the initiative. Why not use this in combination with an ability that increases your initiative stat (like “Quick Attack”)?

!

Body Slam
“Body Slam” is an ability that gives you the edge when it comes to buffs/debuffs. If you have the initiative it will remove a debuff from your pet. It also removes a buff from your opponent.!On top of that, it instantly inflicts an unknown amount of direct damage within a certain range. A many-sided ability!
!

Please Note: All abilities have different ranks. The higher the rank of an ability, the higher the stats (eg. “Bite” rank 1, “Bite” rank 2 etc.).!

Originally Posted Here

I'm looking forward to the launch. Any time scales?

to late bertha, pokemon go is out ^^

btw I have opted to not see any compet posts and I still get them. Could this be fixed?

I'm looking forward to the launch. Any time scales?

well considering this is the lvl 2 skills, and there is 10 levels, there will be 8 more skill updates before launch. so 6-8 weeks?

but

• game is still buggy/crashy for me
  • combat is dull
  • town building is so small it could just be menus
  • gold is too plentyful
  • diamonds have no real purpose
  • pets are all the same virtually, regardless of class/rarity
  • raids are easy to take advantage of for free gold

if its released in the current state, its near dead against pokemon go (just a craze tho) and the other monster combat games, its like they took 2 style of games but didn't give depth to either

well considering this is the lvl 2 skills, and there is 10 levels, there will be 8 more skill updates before launch. so 6-8 weeks?

but

• game is still buggy/crashy for me
  • combat is dull
  • town building is so small it could just be menus
  • gold is too plentyful
  • diamonds have no real purpose
  • pets are all the same virtually, regardless of class/rarity
  • raids are easy to take advantage of for free gold

if its released in the current state, its near dead against pokemon go (just a craze tho) and the other monster combat games, its like they took 2 style of games but didn't give depth to either

Totally agree played it at start, but found it very boring. The graphics is very basic, no real story line, there no real difference between pets and it's just so annoying trying to raid or battle when there is no one. I can't see any future for this game. They would of been better spending their time and money on space

Please make a Compet News section :) I don't want to read this crap, and I don't want to ignore bertha.

Please make a Compet News section :) I don't want to read this crap, and I don't want to ignore bertha.

there appears to be a compet forum now, so no reason for posts on PCF at all

Back