Concept art - chainsaw

ReCharger

Old
Society
I dont mention other mmorpg's here
Some time ago i started learning how to use 3ds max. now since i am playing PE i am not doing any graphic thingies too often. this model was made in 3ds max quite long time ago for some other game. now looking at my works i thought - wouldnt that be cool to have chainsaw in PE? instead of ammo it could use refined oil :> . i also had thought that it could have 0.1 sec reload and it could work like this: each second some of your oil is taken away and you do some dmg. in this matter it would work just the same as some weapons with 1s reload but with chainsaw you wouldnt have to press mouse button after each "shot". you could just keep it pressed.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ReCharger said:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Not sure if this was meant as low poly, but for lowpoly modelling it's pretty nice :)

If it was not meant as lowpoly I would sugest that you modelled the chain, and the "fuel intake" thingy... LOL

--------------- Back on topic ----------------------

Actualy thought about a weapon like that before, something like a railgun maybe :) But not sure if it's posible, since from what I see, mobs have a hard time hitting you while they get shot, so with a weapon like this, you would not need armor :D

it is low poly - it had below 500 polys (triangles) i think. chain is made with opacity map. (yes i know there is some errors but i wont change it since this is old model and i am too lazy to look for it again)

about idea - forgot that mobs have problems with hitting while being attacked with fast weapons :) used Maddox4 and i also noticed that mobs still does dmg to you. dmg just shows up even if mob hadnt 'attack' animation.

ReCharger said:
about idea - forgot that mobs have problems with hitting while being attacked with fast weapons :) used Maddox4 and i also noticed that mobs still does dmg to you. dmg just shows up even if mob hadnt 'attack' animation.

Yes they still do damage, but not as much... For instance a mob will hit you more succesfull when you are fapping than when you are shooting with maddox (I use maddox as well as my main weapon)

THAT looks like it would HURT!!!

:eek:

*imagines the sound of flesh ripping and chunks of meat everywhere*

:eek:

Cool i would go for that any day. :D

Add dual wielding and throwing weapons and you could dualwield chainsaws, and throw them if you wish :laugh:

----EDITED----

Last edited:
2 x chikara APPPG - 1 ???
wouldnt it be great :D

2 x DOA foeripper or something like that..

amped! (if possible, dunno about that
)

sounds nice .. unnecessary brutal violence.. i like it :silly2:

a question: when i use it to amputate limbs from mobs ( and possible avatar) .. will i see blood squirting everywhere? :confused:

*say yes .. say yes .. say yes ... *

If the chainsaw will be accepted by MA, I'd like to propose adding a new skill at the same time.

Juggling...

I'll be aiming for a professional standing of Uber GrandMaster Revival Terminal Juggler :D

Mindark don't accept 3rd party contributions to PE.

Back