Cool loot idea. Portable TT Machine.

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
I thought it might be cool to add Portable TT Machines as a rare item drop. People could drop them during events or hunts if someone forgot to buy ammo or wanted to reload. I'm trying to decided if this could be potentially exploited somehow but I can't think of how just yet. Does this idea work?:eureka:

ah, this idea has been around for a long time hehe :laugh: yea, it could be handy.

Also, a long time ago there was this bug with portable TT or revive terminal lol

I'm trying to decided if this could be potentially exploited somehow but I can't think of how just yet.

As long as it is disabled in lootable PvP, I guess?

Personally, I don't really like it... but that might be because I do not have a problem with going back to TT myself, as well as that I think this might have an adverse effect on the social aspects of the game (less people at outposts/TPs, etc) :dunno: hard to say...

:ahh: Portable repair terminal please!

Great idea! A portable repair terminal would be awesome as well in instances (could have used one in feffox event)

This kind of cracks me up :laugh: Why can't we just extract PED and drag it onto UL items to repair them? Or right-click the PED card and buy that planet's TT items? :wtg: hehe

I'm trying to decided if this could be potentially exploited somehow but I can't think of how just yet. Does this idea work?:eureka:

A great idea which a lot have thought up in the past. It couldn't really be exploited since it would have a set tax or fee to use set by owner.

A great idea which a lot have thought up in the past. It couldn't really be exploited since it would have a set tax or fee to use set by owner.

The potential issue is with lootable pvp including space.

The potential issue is with lootable pvp including space.

O yeah, true for only 99ped extra a save zone? But also was just thinking for a TT buy only terminal here. Well, while on the subject, my idea was portable restocking centers. Kind of like the new ships we see the centers in. One could buy a ship like that and take it anywhere for any one to use all terminals inside for a tax and/or fee.

Edit:

Also one could offer this as a free service if one would be able to customize the Trade Terminal to buy all TT items up to a given value before throwing it straight to the TT.

Last edited:
Portable auction access too.

How about a 'smartphone' tool that gives access to both?

On one hand i like the idea. On the other service centers would be even more deserted than they are now and sometimes its nice to meet some people there by chance and have a short chat during repairs and buying stuff at tt.

I'm trying to decided if this could be potentially exploited somehow but I can't think of how just yet. Does this idea work?:eureka:

i think there would be a lot :wise:

Back