Help: Coolness

KAppY

Guardian
Dj KAppY STAR
I want to know if Whipper 40 Hit unlock Coolness.

Coolness Requirements: Level 40 in any (Hit) profession BUT

Profession: Whipper (Hit)
Unlocks
Level 20 - Martial Arts Skill (Combat)
Level 30 - Serendipity Skill (General)
Level 50 - Combat Sense Skill (Combat)

More than that, in skills that are involved with Profession: Whipper (Hit), does not appear Coolness skill.

Please help me with this!
Cheers

it should unlock coolness because it is a hit profession.. but not sure ofc.. I have never owned a whip in EU.. because its kinda gay

i can response myself in ... 6 months at least :))

It is easy to tell - have somebody with coolness unlocked use a whip and see if they get coolness gains while using using it. If yes, then it unlocks and contributes, if no, then not.

YES it is easy. After i sold all my skills i havent unlocked Coolness.
Please someone who have Coolness make this test!

The whipper profession DOES NOT contribute to the unlock of coolness.

~Danimal

The whipper profession DOES NOT contribute to the unlock of coolness.

~Danimal

MindForce (Hit) professions does not unlock Coolness either, in case someone reading this thread cares :silly2:

Coolness is a measure of how well you perform while under duress.

This skill gives extra HP; every 400 levels gained will contribute 1.0 HP. It does not affect your damage %, but it does affect your hit ability. Note that the Whipper profession does not make use of Coolness, so it cannot be unlocked by whipping.

Found on Entropedia ;)

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure how reliable Entropedia is in this case. Did somebody do a test? As it would be weird (but granted, not impossible) that whip is exceptional in not using coolness.

Well, I'm not sure how reliable Entropedia is in this case. Did somebody do a test? As it would be weird (but granted, not impossible) that whip is exceptional in not using coolness.

Ofcourse testing it would be the only way to know for sure...but who would skill Whipper to lvl 40 just to check if it would unlock Coolness..now THAT would be weird imo...:eyecrazy:

Ofcourse testing it would be the only way to know for sure...but who would skill Whipper to lvl 40 just to check if it would unlock Coolness..now THAT would be weird imo...:eyecrazy:

Don't need to skill to level fourty.. just use whip while it is unlocked to see if you get a skill gain. I have two whips and am way past coolness. No, it does not increase..

~Danimal

Don't need to skill to level fourty.. just use whip while it is unlocked to see if you get a skill gain. I have two whips and am way past coolness. No, it does not increase..

~Danimal

I know ;)...but Op was asking if you can unlock Coolness on lvl 40 in Whipper profession, and i say no also based on what Entropedia is saying.. as mentioned in post 9 of this thread

The confusion is obviously because it says that you can unlock Coolness at lvl 40 in ANY Hit profession..

Last edited:
Back