Could use some mentoring

Whorped

Mystor Whorped Wihllyim
I am exited about this game! It looks awesome visually and content wise. So far I have made my way to PA on Calypso and have sweated a bit. I have only spent several hours or so in-game but have also spent many hours researching the game in forums and guides. I am ready to buy some peds because I am def not going to sweat it out for a year to get a couple dollars... glad the option is there though ;) There is alot to learn about this game. At this point, I am trying to find a mentor to show me the ropes.

About me...
I live in the U.S. on the east coast and I only speaky engrish.
I work f-t and go to school p-t so my time is limited to a couple nights during the week and weekends.
I am willing to play on a moderate monthly budget of $10-$25, but could go a little higher on occasion.
I am not a stranger to mmorpg's, but this game is a bit different.
I prefer to use a mic because I am not the most skilled at typing.
I am late 20s M.
Am undecided about my profession... IG&IRL :confused:

I have noticed that the community is helpful, so in advance... thank you for your time reading and responding.

I am Europe based, but other than that I am open for mentoring.

I owned 2 shops:

main+shop+outside.jpg

ore+shop+outside.jpg

Looted 2 SOOTOs last 2 weeks:

SOOTO+on+Arkadia.jpg

SOOTO+-+Dehera+Small+Vase.jpg

Give 50/100 PED bonus to disciples.

My full offer is here : http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspot.com/2011/10/do-you-need-mentor-in-entropia-universe.html

Hey bud.

If you're still looking for a mentor, I'm willing to help. I'm basically the same schedule and time zone as you. Early 20s living in Chicago, ft work and pt school. Been around the game since 2005 and am currently helping another disciple that's from the Detroit area. We can play together and take down some mobs :) I'm in Vegas till tomorrow so I can meet you up sometime later this week. I use raidcall with my mic and play some steam games too when loot is poor in entropia :b

-Hyp

I thought you were joking at first, but really are offering cash incentives to prospective disciples in a bid for them to take you as mentor... is that not entirely illegal?

I hope I don't end up in jail for helping noobs :hammer:

add me up
I am F T but mic works to use and got a lot to teach about how to spend your money more wisely

i am in canada

Back