Crafting log when disconnect

SSN

Old Alpha
Society
ATL
Pitivier Baguette Aden
Is this option implemented somewhere and hidden ?

was asked 1 billion time to have a crafting history, lets still ask lol

was asked 1 billion time to have a crafting history, lets still ask lol
Must be very hard to do, maybe for UE5.

The possibility of offline crafting would be even better.

The possibility of offline crafting would be even better.
you mean like on your cellphone? well, not "offline" but... not on your pc :p

yeah, that does already exist since many many years.

I think a crafting "history," specifically, would be quite bad. In concord with its sandbox nature, Entropia should strive to steer clear of potential obstacles to players feeling they can experiment with different systems freely and without lasting consequence (beyond the immediate PED cost or gain). I'm fuzzy on the details and don't know if it's still around, but at one point MindArk had (has?) some sort of PVP Scorecard that permanently tracked a player's PVP kills/deaths/etc. (only in certain PVP Zones?). While chat log messages with information about individual kill events that allow players to build tracking tools on their own clients could be a positive, directly implementing "win rate tracking" into Entropia, potentially disincentivizing players from exploring suboptimal strategies, seems contrary to our sandbox ethos. Similarly for the crafting history; I'd hate to see a state of affairs where, i.e., mentors or potential mentors feel they have to avoid certain styles of game play because showing potential disciples a certain metric has become a standard practice of "proving" capability.

However, improving the chat log by incorporating Failure messages and perhaps the Summary Statistics when a run ends/client disconnects would be a good move. This also keeps as much freedom as possible in the hands of the individual to determine what information they want to track, rather than developers trying to tailor some tool to the "average player."

You can just set your spreadsheet up to record mat cost in at start and mats out when you are done regardless of disconnects.

Pulling a report when a stupid pumpkin comes along too and kills you would be good too.

sounds like your implying that you leave your game when you craft be carful suport says that counts as using a bot XD

Back