Create a Critter: Malangor

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
A snippet from my entry...
picture.php
Creature name | Malangor. Short and modified version of Malumangelicus, which is a combination of the latin words malum (evil) and angelicus (angelic).

Creature description | After a long refuge into the dark primeval forests of Calypso, these angel-like creatures have now, for unknown reasons and to the great fear of the colonists, begun migrating out of the woods to reveal their presence.
Apart from being brutal and powerful beasts, they appear to be a highly advanced species, with an ability of adapting to situations by strategically changing type of attacks.
Their arrival also seems to solve the mystery of the energy matter Angel Scales; apparently originating from the finest parts of the Malangor’s wings, where it serves as an exceptional, nearly indestructible protective shell.

Maturity levels | Raider < Wrecker < Berserker < Marauder < Devastator < Desolator < Devourer < Eradicator < Terminator < Annihilator

A snippet from my entry...
picture.php
Creature name | Malangor. Short and modified version of Malumangelicus, which is a combination of the latin words malum (evil) and angelicus (angelic).

Creature description | After a long refuge into the dark primeval forests of Calypso, these angel-like creatures have now, for unknown reasons and to the great fear of the colonists, begun migrating out of the woods to reveal their presence.
Apart from being brutal and powerful beasts, they appear to be a highly advanced species, with an ability of adapting to situations by strategically changing type of attacks.
Their arrival also seems to solve the mystery of the energy matter Angel Scales; apparently originating from the finest parts of the Malangor’s wings, where it serves as an exceptional, nearly indestructible protective shell.

Maturity levels | Raider < Wrecker < Berserker < Marauder < Devastator < Desolator < Devourer < Eradicator < Terminator < Annihilator

After reading this I can't wait to see the picture looks like something is wrong with the link.

(aah now I see it) It would be an impressive mob to encounter.

Last edited:
nice work, I really like the angle of switching up attacks in different situations :)

Your winged angel creature looks better than my winged angel creature:)

(can't bring myself to post it lol)

Hurrikane

Your winged angel creature looks better than my winged angel creature:)

(can't bring myself to post it lol)

Hurrikane
Ahh thanks Hurrikane, I needed to hear that after being a bit disencouraged seeing all magnificent artwork posted here today lol. I just hope the quality of the jpeg is not of too big importance :)

nice work, I really like the angle of switching up attacks in different situations :)
Glad you liked it (and even noticed it lol). That is kinda the cornerstone of my entry, however I chose to not reveal that much about it here ;)

It looks ... ehh ... evil lol!

:thumbup::vampire::thumbup:

Back