Create a Critter - Torva

Henceforth

Stalker
I wonder how many characters can be typed in here
Will Convict Henceforth
Name:
Torva

Desciption:
This fierce creature is named after the Latin word for "wild" due to its aggressive nature.
They are known to roam the desert landscapes of Calypso in small packs.
Due to their low profile and good camouflaged skin they are rather hard to spot.
This explains why they have never seen before and people just discovered its existance.
Its best to avoid these creatures because of their aggressive and territorial behaviour.

Maturities:
Cub
Defender
Mugger
Fighter
Controller
Charger
Predator
Avenger
Dominator
Annihilator

Damage types:
Stab: 25%
Cut: 25%
Impact: 35%
Penetration: 15%

Aggression: High
Movement: Running

torva1.jpg

This is the only one I made, I hope you like it.

It took you some time to draw it. :laugh:

Looks interesting, maybe we'll see it roaming on Calypso soon :wtg:

It took you some time to draw it. :laugh:

Looks interesting, maybe we'll see it roaming on Calypso soon :wtg:

I made a couple of sketches first and then made the full version :)

I dont know if its a winner there are allot of other nice creatures. (I wonder if everybody kept to the 100 words limit)

Due to their low profile and good camouflaged skin they are rather hard to spot.
This explains why they have never seen before and people just discovered its existance.

Hahahaa!:laugh::D Nice. ;D

looks good mate, i like the maturity names

Wow! cool mob and a cool story to it. Looks a bit like a dog, hehe. Would be nice to get these tamed. I'd love to have a tamed dog walking beside of me on my long trips across the continent :D

Wow! cool mob and a cool story to it. Looks a bit like a dog, hehe. Would be nice to get these tamed. I'd love to have a tamed dog walking beside of me on my long trips across the continent :D

My idea was to create a mixture between a hyena and a tiger :confused: :)

Looks cool.

Yes, I made sure I was under 100 words on all 3 of my entries - I think they are all between 95-100 words.

Back