Credit Card Deposits Disruption - Updated

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Credit Card Deposits Disruption - Updated
Update 28 Nov

DIBS reports that the system upgrade also will last during this weekend. This means that credit card payments still may encounter disruptions. Confirmed downtime will occur between

2008.11.28 23:00 and 2008.11.29 02:00 UTC

20 Nov 2008

DIBS is currently performing system upgrades for service enhancements. This work is scheduled to take approximately one week starting from today.

During this time disruptions to credit card payments may be experienced. We thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks.

Now we know the exact times that we dont should depo :D

My depo went through OK a couple of days ago.

I hope to be in a position to make a large (for me) deposit tomorrow for my trip to cnd this weekend.. hope it works. *shrug*

I just tested it.

It worked fine for me.

I would test it but Dibs took my money last night 3 times and gave me no peds... now i am broke and about to bounce my checking account.. Good times.... good thing they posted this on the client loader......

OH wait is isnt on the client loader!!!!

Why can't we get any proper info about this MA?

Why can't you tell you customers they have to send support cases to get their lost peds back?

What the hell is wrong with you people? :mad:

For me they said they would "check into it" on Friday but i havent heard anything since then... I have no doubt they will make everything right but in the mean time it is just such a pain in the ass. lol

For me they said they would "check into it" on Friday but i havent heard anything since then... I have no doubt they will make everything right but in the mean time it is just such a pain in the ass. lol

Send another case. This is what they told me today:

MA support said:
We have refunded xx USD to your credit card (deposit ID 1354761). You should receive the money within 4 bank days.

I had to send a support case to get a refund for my failed deposit as well. To their credit, the refund came through within the 4 day window like they said.

Back