Crone does less damage than hits

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
How is it possible for Crone to do less damage than hits. His laser hit is at 12 and his laser damage at 10. This is a problem for sib. Does anyone know or have some good tip on how Crone can solve this?

What gun is Crone using and is Crone aware of the difference between the two sets of numbers regarding damage? The first set being the damage that you do with the gun and the second set being the maximum damage range that the gun can do.

How is it possible for Crone to do less damage than hits. His laser hit is at 12 and his laser damage at 10. This is a problem for sib. Does anyone know or have some good tip on how Crone can solve this?

Maybe this thread is interesting for Crone? :)

That's a normal thing to happen. The best way to bypass it is to use a weapon of another category.... for example rifles if you are used to use pistols. That will make the gap smaller... but in general you will always level the (HIT) profession faster so might have to chip some dmg skills one day if you want them to be even.

Buy a skill chip to increase your profession level... Otherwise, why does it matter? ;) Play at the level you find fun and just... spend your peds wisely =) :yay:

Narfi doesn't worry about the difference between Narfi's hit and damage professions. Narfi only uses guns that he has Maxed on both so that he knows that when he is hunting he is using the gun to its maximum efficiency for both damage per second AND damage per pec. Narfi also makes sure that the markup for the gun does not make it any lower than 2.8dmg/pec when combined with an amp. (he prefers 2.85 or better)

gl and have fun,

narfi

Does anyone else find this odd that crone speaks in the third person?

Anyways that is very normal for your profession level. I would worry if it was 23 to 10, it means you either chipped in or chipped out and had no clue about what you were doing.

~Danimal

Anyways that is very normal for your profession level. I would worry if it was 23 to 10, it means you either chipped in or chipped out and had no clue about what you were doing.

~Danimal

Meh, we are all gamers here. Which leads me to believe we all have our own wonderful quirks about us. :smoke:

~Danimal

Spongey does many things that his owner just would not do. It's called roll playing. He is allso kinder than I am LOL

What gun is Crone using and is Crone aware of the difference between the two sets of numbers regarding damage? The first set being the damage that you do with the gun and the second set being the maximum damage range that the gun can do.

At this moment Crone is using riker UL2 (L). Yes Crone does know how to read the stats of a weapon. He had some good teachers in the past. Triffle Misty Gizmoz or Misty Triffle Gizmoz, Crone can't really remember. It was years ago.

Crone gets SIB on damage but not on hits, on Breer M4A Crone gets SIB on hits but not on damage. Crone likes to increase his skills to his old levels more quickly and therefor would rather have SIB on both on the same gun.

Narfi doesn't worry about the difference between Narfi's hit and damage professions. Narfi only uses guns that he has Maxed on both so that he knows that when he is hunting he is using the gun to its maximum efficiency for both damage per second AND damage per pec. Narfi also makes sure that the markup for the gun does not make it any lower than 2.8dmg/pec when combined with an amp. (he prefers 2.85 or better)

gl and have fun,

narfi

Could you exlpain to Crone how you can easily calculate this?

~Danimal

Completely off topic ofcourse, but one needs to understand that: Crone is Crone and therefor speaks like Crone.

Spongey does many things that his owner just would not do. It's called roll playing. He is allso kinder than I am LOL

For instance: Crone would probably never hunt anything bigger than him in real life , which would be more odd. He would just go to the butcher for meat and to a boutique for clothes. Other than that it would be crazy to find a scary mask when you strip a cow, wouldn't it?

The weapon advisor on the entropedia would allow Crone to compare weapons. Crone can even input new markup % and it will calculate the dam/pec with mkup

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

(select weapon and amp, input mkup%, then hit add weapon)

It even shows pretty pictures for Crone to admire

Could you exlpain to Crone how you can easily calculate this?

The weapon advisor on the entropedia would allow Crone to compare weapons. Crone can even input new markup % and it will calculate the dam/pec with mkup

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompare.aspx

(select weapon and amp, input mkup%, then hit add weapon)

It even shows pretty pictures for Crone to admire

Crone should do this.

He should also make sure he inputs his hit and dmg profession levels in the chart when using it as well the amp he will use and the markup % he paid for the gun.

gl,
narfi

Check out www.Entropedia.info website for info on how skill multipliers work to help with chipping in the right skills.:girl:

another wise thing to do is to chip in anatomy, its cheap and does not only help Crone in this situation but also raises his ability to fap!

:wise:Crone can never have enough fap skills unless he has a Adj/Imp/Mod Fap!

i wonder how a real chat between Crone and the mad Prophet would look like.:scratch2:

Wtf? What's rule 2.2? Personal disputes? That doesn't apply here, i only posted my professional diagnose...

wizzszz thinks the mods should chip in some sense of humour :wise:

Until (at least) RDA is unlocked, Dmg profession will lag behind hit. That's just the way it is.

The interesting question to me is why on earth MA designed the system like this. Too much BASE?

Crone is under the impression that shooting with handgun is more fun. There seems to be a gap between p3a and p4a. What are the alternatives? He will just go without armour and fap more for anatomy.

LeZ would suggest to Crone to look here you might see what you want.

I think the Korss series is what would fit as an answer for Crone's request. Korss H350- 380 are sometimes hard to find as they are looted and not crafted, but they're worth a try. LeZ likes handguns too :) .

LeZ wishes Crone best of luck and a lot of yellow swirlies.

Until (at least) RDA is unlocked, Dmg profession will lag behind hit. That's just the way it is.

The interesting question to me is why on earth MA designed the system like this. Too much BASE?

That is because we all tend to use mainly one weapon type to get unlocks faster, instead of using at least two, one for long range combat and one for close up. Its a trade-off: do you want to get unlocks fast or do you want to be balanced on hit and damage. People seem to value the higher contribution of high anatomy to paramedic and increase to hp from a second preofession less than a larger contribution to health from hit unlocks.

And really, its not true that damage will lag hit - for all other combat hit / damage professions than your primary, it will be the reverse, damage will be much higher than hit and the difference will be even larger.

That is because we all tend to use mainly one weapon type to get unlocks faster, instead of using at least two, one for long range combat and one for close up. Its a trade-off: do you want to get unlocks fast or do you want to be balanced on hit and damage. People seem to value the higher contribution of high anatomy to paramedic and increase to hp from a second preofession less than a larger contribution to health from hit unlocks.

And really, its not true that damage will lag hit - for all other combat hit / damage professions than your primary, it will be the reverse, damage will be much higher than hit and the difference will be even larger.

Yes, it is, Crone tried with handgun.

That is because we all tend to use mainly one weapon type to get unlocks faster
I have been keeping both pistol and non-pistol in the same ballpark, but dmg lacks behind.
People seem to value the higher contribution of high anatomy to paramedic and increase to hp...
Is this coming as a surprise to anyone? Paramedic is one of the most expensive and nerfed professions there are.

I'd love to see the proof of that for players in the range lvl 1-20. Note, Crone did state level.

Use a carbine when the mob is far away, quckly switch to a handgun when it gets closer, fap between mobs (but not during the fight - it worsens your hunting economy) to gain anatomy.

Back