Crux's design folder (experimental)

Plus rep, the work is awesome, and so are the mf ideas :) This post incorporates two things I used to tell myself I would do one day, learn graphic design and concentrate of mf skills (for the future when they will become very cool hopefully ;)).

Gave up the idea of graphics since I completely suck at it :laugh:, but your pics inspire me to remember skilling mf is still something I can do if I just presevere, so ty for that inspiration.

;) You sure?

Great images.

Let's say "unsure" ;) Thank you :)

Wow, great pics, how much time did these take you?
:eek:

Thx :) Well it depends how difficult the single steps are. Force Field for example took some time to make it look like a Force Field. In avarage it is 3-6 hours.

Plus rep, the work is awesome, and so are the mf ideas :) This post incorporates two things I used to tell myself I would do one day, learn graphic design and concentrate of mf skills (for the future when they will become very cool hopefully ;)).

Gave up the idea of graphics since I completely suck at it :laugh:, but your pics inspire me to remember skilling mf is still something I can do if I just presevere, so ty for that inspiration.

Thanks :) Yeah, Mindforce should really be improved ingame. Btw, I need to skill more Mindforce too ;)

Damn, that is some awesome work there :)

Maybe add blizzard, or lightning too :silly2: Anyways, cool stuff man, keep it up :)

I'd love to see a Lightning Bolt Chip, much like the Emperor in Star Wars. Would be cool if with super high levels you were able to hold the lightning on a target and just watch the health go down.

Maybe add blizzard, or lightning

Added #7, Thunderbolt Chip.

Enjoy :)

some amazing ideas.. these would defiantly bring people to use Mindforce chips..

I know it would me..

some amazing ideas.. these would defiantly bring people to use Mindforce chips..

I know it would me..

Thank you.

I just mess around with different ideas and try to visualize them :)

Nice work ... I would stay in game playing just to witness Grafics like this. I went back to pick out my favorite but couldn't chose.

Awesome work

Keep it up ;D

thank you all :)

i had a lot of other gfx stuff to do the last months so i put this section on "delay"...

will do a few more next year, have allready some nice ideas in my mind ;)

Look forward to seeing them.

Happy New Year

Back