Crystal's Hunting Service

Seregi

Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Crystal Crissy Dunstone
Yes, this is a blatant rip-off of Star’s, Helena's and Stoikow's Hunting Services.

The service works like this.
You and I team up with the rules "Looter Takes All".
You pay me up front for the amount of mobs you want killed, I kill them and you loot them yourself to automatically get all the loot.
In case I need to kill mobs other than the ones you've chosen and paid for I will kill them and loot them as normal (i.e paying for them myself).
For uber loots (1000ped+ tt or market value) I charge 10% of the value.

Here are a few examples of what I feel is a fair price to charge for a service like this, if you want to hunt another mob just send me a pm and I'll see what price would be fair for them.

Send me a PM here on EF with what mob you'd like, what amount, and what time would be good for you.

The service offers:

I currently use Shadow with an Isis LR63 + A106.

Figured on site or shown below
Big Scipulors = 10.5 PED/Kill
Small Scipulors = 9 PED/Kill
Phasm = 9 PED/Kill
TI Hogglo = 10 PED/Kill
Chomper young-old = 11 PED/Kill
Stormland Neconu OA-Stalker = 9 PED/Kill

Proteron Unavailable until further notice.

Now offering PvP protection.

100 PED/Hour + Expenses + 5% of any globals

Last edited:
Tried it out for a small run on hogglos, everything went smooth :thumbup:

Who said mine is closed? :)

Umm, You did ... When I convo'd you yesterday :)

I believe I was just not in the mood right then. :) I'm still offering it but not on a daily basis as I'm busy. GL with yours though!

Nps star, ill remove that from the top.

And thanks.

Bump.

I have had a request re proteron & Leviathan. These have now been added to the above post.

I went out with Seregi last night. Had a great time, and more importantly he's a stand up guy. Very honest. Im planning another trip with him probably today. oh and Id like to think I made a new friend.

Last edited:
Unfortunatley at this stage I am unable to offer Dasp stalkers.

May be worth asking Jenna Star is he would be willing to do the hunt for you?

Hoping to offer these in the future as both skills and gear increases.

Bump it up to the top.

Great service

Used Crystal`s hunting service today, i recommend it to everyone, next time hope to hit uber.

Free bump and sugestion: since those crappy missions are out there mayby you could offer also something like "providing kill strike". You could be dealing most of the damage (95-98%?) and let the person who rent you, finish particular mob off to get kill strike for quest.
It is just a sugestion but i guess few people might want to use your help for quests with bigger mobs :).

Of course any other similar services should think about this too - writing in here becasue it has been recently bumped and i just saw it :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back