Curiosity: EnMatter vs Ore

Shimus

Mature
Society
Irepmasian Rangers
Shimus "Teh Shim" DarkRaven
Just curious which mining you guys swear by, and if you're trying to switch, etc. I've only just done ore mining, but EnMatter looks cool, and very tempting. Any feedback is great, thanks.

i think it depends on your choose. i tried both and i like more the ore mining. is more profitable for me. for others is more profitable the en matter and them like it more. just try it.

I am a ore miner, mostly becourse I have not had enny luck with endmatter. But still sometimes I also bye a 100 probes and try my luck, just for fun :D

I do both on same run ;)

Same as illi. I do both on the same run. I sometimes double bomb a find if I get the feeling a cluster is near by. To me enmatter tends to cluster a bit more than ore. I will drop another probe on a claim just to see. I am not sure but double bombing might be more effective depending on the finders you are using. I tend to carry more bombs than probes since the ore is easier to sell unless you get some of the rarer enmatter. Although lately with the crafting boom bulk enmatter is selling if you are not asking to high of a %. I have found more spots on Amethera and Eudoria that contain both ore and enmatter than spots that contain just one or the other. Hope this helps GL :)

I agree!

Sirhc said:
Same as illi. I do both on the same run. I sometimes double bomb a find if I get the feeling a cluster is near by. To me enmatter tends to cluster a bit more than ore. I will drop another probe on a claim just to see. I am not sure but double bombing might be more effective depending on the finders you are using. I tend to carry more bombs than probes since the ore is easier to sell unless you get some of the rarer enmatter. Although lately with the crafting boom bulk enmatter is selling if you are not asking to high of a %. I have found more spots on Amethera and Eudoria that contain both ore and enmatter than spots that contain just one or the other. Hope this helps GL :)
Yes i agree its moore efficent do do both! i mostly searching with probes cause they are cheaper! when i hit i search the area with both!
GL ;-) :wise:

Back