Curtains

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
I have just bought an apartment (a "D" apartment) and am thinking about buying curtains for it. I see that there are three different lengths of curtains - which lengths are they? I assume that windows come in three sizes also and I don't want to buy the wrong size! If anyone has an apartment I can visit to have a look (or indeed is selling curtains reasonably cheaply) please let me know so I can check them out.

I have just bought an apartment (a "D" apartment) and am thinking about buying curtains for it. I see that there are three different lengths of curtains - which lengths are they? I assume that windows come in three sizes also and I don't want to buy the wrong size! If anyone has an apartment I can visit to have a look (or indeed is selling curtains reasonably cheaply) please let me know so I can check them out.

Well three sizes of curtains means 3 sizes of windows - the huge 'bay' style window in my B unit requires a Long curtain... not sure what windows are in a D unit... but it should be easy enough for you to figure out mate :)

Check my apartment, "TI, Gold, 10B" Just run South from the TI City TP, and then go to floor 10, then room B... I have ~50 clicks more on that curtain I have in there.... If you want some, I'll make you some... you just have to provide the materials and maybe a few peds for the BP cost :p

Good luck :)

Nice apartment Jak. how do you hang things in mid air? What materials do you need to make curtains?

Back