Customized Clothes, Makeup

Jerry Revan

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Shouldn't uber crafter's be able to completley customize their own clothes? Designing thier own blueprint? Creating their own brands? Then the fashion show would be a little more interesting, hiring models to promote a tailor's brand.

Also where is the makeup?? I'm sure the ladies would love to have their avatar wear lipstick and the like. People on PE are dying for more customization of their avatar's and I think Mindark are missing out on this one. Hurry up! Please next VU :)

Jerry Revan said:
Also where is the makeup?? I'm sure the ladies would love to have their avatar wear lipstick and the like. People on PE are dying for more customization of their avatar's and I think Mindark are missing out on this one. Hurry up! Please next VU :)

makeup would be fun , but hey , THATS TATOO AND PIERCING I WHANT !!!!!
also nekklace , ring , hear ring , bunnyear and bunny teil ( think to skam)

Etopia said:
makeup would be fun , but hey , THATS TATOO AND PIERCING I WHANT !!!!!
also nekklace , ring , hear ring , bunnyear and bunny teil ( think to skam)

exactly, been wishing these for ages, except for bunnyears and tails, i'm not that "playboy"

Cat ears, cat ears!!!!!!

Make up!!! !

Costom clothes!!! I want to wear something more of style...
<--------------something like on my avatar here....perhaps?

Hate those coats there is atm....too French (I mean of the buckles on shoes, patterns on coats...makes mee think of the follower of the Sun King Ludwiw XIV: Ludwig XV...ewww was ok in 1700´s but in Calypso...)

Last edited:
Not much more comment needed than...

Sound wants.

;)

Really... Customized and branded clothes would be *the* thing for very high skilled tailors... :) Maybe just unlock it at some point, like a skill... Brand Assessment or so... :laugh:

Would love it... Please MA... :D

Back