Dominant
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Marshal Mavrik Mathers
Daily Skills for newer players

Dire weeds: Anatomy
Dusters: Weapon handling
Tide claws: Courage

[Planet Cyrene, 134374, 75101, 104, Waypoint] around here theres daily NPCs for daily skills.

I have to say, I love their codex and daily mission that give players instant attributes after 15 or whatever easy kills....SWEET!
Their mobs are very unique and diverse and I am happily surprised to make a nice profit.

Go Cyrene!!

Rose, tell us more, given that TT profit cant go (on a consistent basis) over ammo
what is the MU item dropped by small critters that leas to that "nice" profit
for "nice profit" i mean at least 102% plus (i am a modest man)

Ohhhh..I am not a penny pincher but I cycled the same 102PED over 4 mobs..12 or so approximately reward levels and attributes on Meta without a loss over 6 hours, Yet still came out 104%.

Many, my objective was not any particular MU from a mob but more codex/META. My opinion or suggestion would be Dire Weeds challenge with the every 24 hour attribute 15 kills hunt. :)

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Ohhhh..I am not a penny pincher but I cycled the same 102PED over 4 mobs..12 or so approximately reward levels and attributes on Meta without a loss over 6 hours, Yet still came out 104%.

Was awesome! :wtg:
Great Outcome Rose!!!

Great Outcome Rose!!!
Thank you!
I know my objective for codex /Meta may not be everyone's but I was truly amazed that I had only cycled the same amount and playtime of 6 hours with such advancement and outcome of 104% at end.

Happy NYR!

Ive had the same situation so its always good to have that happen.

i experienced same kindness on arret, dire weeds, tree dragon and small paneleons (they had special tail tip drop that time tho)
as you hit "level12" puny beetles with atrox-class HP ... it is something harder
i will put cyrene in the "meta farm list" after Monria Horns definitely :) TY

i experienced same kindness on arret, dire weeds, tree dragon and small paneleons (they had special tail tip drop that time tho)
as you hit "level12" puny beetles with atrox-class HP ... it is something harder
i will put cyrene in the "meta farm list" after Monria Horns definitely :) TY
OMG Nice !! I agree and that is wonderful!

You forgot Paneleons for combat reflexes which can also be paired with the daily ammo mission to help offset some cycle losses. great way for new players to cheaply skill up.

You forgot Paneleons for combat reflexes which can also be paired with the daily ammo mission to help offset some cycle losses. great way for new players to cheaply skill up.
Thank you!! Nice ill get onto it.

after some more contributions from "cyrene residents" we could add a "guide" compilation to newcomer section of forum....

after some more contributions from "cyrene residents" we could add a "guide" compilation to newcomer section of forum....
good idea!!!

Back