Question: Daikiba Skull; any real use?

iancampbell

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Christopher Chris Kinnison
Just what the title says. Yesterday I looted a daikiba skull in one of my attempts to eradicate the tuskers from Swamp Camp. ;) Does this actually do anything? :scratch2:

Yes, I know it's good for decoration. Unfortunately, I don't have an apartment to decorate yet. :ahh:

(Yes, I know nobody else has either, at the moment.)

I believe they are used in DNA

I stack them to get to high places ;)

Dakibas keep their brains in them ;)

t

I can't help thinking we should make a thread one day, where we list all the useless items in the game - items that can't be used in crafting, or worn or wielded etc.

Stuff like Basic Filters, some of the skulls, etc. I am sure the list is quite long....?

It could be a useful reference....

On topic - if Entropedia says it can't be used for anything, it is probably correct.

Forrest :)

Well, apparently daikiba skulls are a component needed to make Daikiba DNA - presumably needed if some LA owner wants to stock the LA with them. But is anyone actually stocking a LA with these things, in any case? After all, I can't imagine the tax on daikiba hunting would be much.

One for my apartment if and when I get one, then.

Well, apparently daikiba skulls are a component needed to make Daikiba DNA - presumably needed if some LA owner wants to stock the LA with them. But is anyone actually stocking a LA with these things, in any case? After all, I can't imagine the tax on daikiba hunting would be much.

One for my apartment if and when I get one, then.

well some LA owners have gone for them as its one of the few DNA's that can still be made although 1 LA owner was offering a reward for the rare part of Daiki DNA(Daiki Horn or tusk cant recall which) for months and months so I'm not sure how easy that one is to make anymore either.

Maybe it scare the rats to:D but i think just ADN part and deco apartment!!!:wtg:

There was no Camp Icarus at the time this question was asked.

This, and also Camp Icarus mission uses Daikiba Trophies, not skulls, the items that wasn't existed back then too (look the same but tt is 0.01 ped instead of up to 4 ped for skulls, which are also repairable)

I can't help thinking we should make a thread one day, where we list all the useless items in the game - items that can't be used in crafting, or worn or wielded etc.

Stuff like Basic Filters, some of the skulls, etc. I am sure the list is quite long....?

It could be a useful reference....

On topic - if Entropedia says it can't be used for anything, it is probably correct.

Forrest :)

Basic Filters have a use now :yay:

Back