Daikiba Stone Statue

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
I just got one of these when I murdered an innocent little Daikiba North of Atlantis.

It's tt value is around 2 ped...would players pay more? What do you think I should try to get for it?

Setheus said:
I just got one of these when I murdered an innocent little Daikiba North of Atlantis.

It's tt value is around 2 ped...would players pay more? What do you think I should try to get for it?
You get an easy 50-100 peds for it depending on the person. Ask for 75 lettem jew ya down to 50 ;)

i would be intrested in buying it let me know the price

Setheus said:

they have gone for 200 in auction :eek:

Hmmm...I may put it on auction, what price would you guys suggest? Maybe 100 buyout and 50 to start things off?

personally, in this market I would start it around 50 and not put a buyout. you never know how high it may go... Also, make sure you check auction to see if there are others going...

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
personally, in this market I would start it around 50 and not put a buyout. you never know how high it may go... Also, make sure you check auction to see if there are others going...

DD
:evilking:
Go with what he said, make auction last till sunday no later. Best time to put anything on auction is friday till sunday night :wise:

i looted one ages ago worth 53 PED just sitting in my corinth house could i get more than 100 for mine?

Back