Damage interval blocked for month

Herode

Old
Hi All and Merry Chrismas,
please can you help me with this ?:
the stats of my Imp M2870 are low and blocked at 21.8-63 damage interval and 4.2 HA, even 50 hours of intense hunt does not give 0.1 increase.
I have 6000 LWT,5000 Handgun, 4100 RDA and have been using this looted gun for several years now (with A106, 2 Gargul and Anzor scope) even when my skills where much lower; is that the reason ? I hunt using both rifle and hand gun.
What is wrong whith me ?
any advice for increase those stats will be greatly appreciated
Tks

Go to you new professional standings screen. Press X and scroll down a bit to find the icon with the big star in it.

There you can see your lvl in the professional standing but also the progress bar inside the standing. Look what it is and start hunting after an hour check again. I asure you it is moving if you hunt that much. But since this VU things seem to have slowed down a lot if you are at higher skill lvls.

There are 2 seperate professions for this. One is for the damage and one is for the hitability.

From the damage you can easily deduce your min damage%.
Min damage% = (Damage lvl divided by 4 ) + 25%

Hopes this helps. I have been at a HA of 4.8 myself for 3 weeks now and about 6 small green bands away from 4.9.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Reactions: jak
it is not what i am asking Richard but tks anyway, a oyhrt noob might be interrested !

Actually as far as i reread your question it should be your answer. It takes a lot of hunting to increase the numbers you are asking about. And with the new professions screen it is a lot better to see how far you are. You can see almost exactly when the 0.1 change in damage or HA should happen. And they happen first due to rounding. The professional standing represents the damage% and HA you have it is a 1 to 1 relation.

If you mean something else you might want to rephrase your question.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

professions screen it is a lot better to see how far you are. You can see almost exactly when the 0.1 change in damage or HA should happen. And they happen first due to rounding. The professional standing represents the damage% and HA you have it is a 1 to 1 relation.

:D Was on my way to type the same, when I read your post...

i am not talking about my stats but my gun stats... my stats are incrising normaly ! As i said the damage interval of my gun is blocked not my stats !

As i Know the only thing sin your gun stats that changes is your HA, hit ability and your critical hit ability.

I have severak guns, and only gun that I managed to max is Opalo. All the others are down at 2-4. I have 3K+ in rifel an 1K in handgun and have like you played for about a year. You need much more skill to chnage the crit and HA. As Rhogenbe said the only way to see how to increase use K.

Or you put the question in another way

Stats for standard non-SIB guns are linked to your professional standing.
As you have a HA of 4.2, I would guess that you are around the point of an Advanced **** Sniper/Pistoleer in your hit profession.

Once you get to Remarkable **** Sniper/Pistoleer you should have a HA of about 4.5. As has been mentioned above, keep an eye on your progression bar in your Professional standings and you should get a good idea when your next 0.1 increase will be. :)

For the damage, I have used rhogenbe's calculation above, but added an example to hopefully make it clearer:

1. First take your Damage Profession level appropriate to your gun [in this example, I am using my Ranged Laser (Dmg) profession which is currently 12]
  2. Now divide your profession by 4 [12/4 = 3]
  3. Add 25 to the answer you have to the previous point [25+3 = 28]
  4. This gives you your minimum damage % for standard weapons of that technology type. [In my case 28%]

Now if I apply that to the stats of my A3 Justifier MkII with a max damage of 43, I get the following calculation:
43/100*28=12.04​

Therefore the calculation suggests I should have a minimum damage of 12.04. Looking at the gun itself, my min. damage is 12.1, so the calculation gave quite a good estimate.

Last edited:
anatomy, rda, lwt, wounding , killstrike, ird give damage.

Since the new system you gain very little in skills over 6000. How much do u hunt?, I blast around 2000-5000 peds a day with a imp m2870 and i usally gain a hp each 2 or 3rd day. The damage intervall moving up quite slow but in a week or two i can usally see a change (0.1 min dmg more).

You just have to keep hunting and it will come too you.

Btw 50 hours hunt isent much you need to hunt more to gain 0.1 min dmg.

thanks for your answers folks, i wanted confirmation of the very very slow ch ange in the stats of the weapons (dmg interval and HA). Every thing was moving but those numbers;:mad: But thanks SAKLITCH, i know now it will take me 2 years 1/2 to reach 36,25 % :D Thanks also to MIDORI FAIRIONA for the clear formula.

thanks for your answers folks, i wanted confirmation of the very very slow ch ange in the stats of the weapons (dmg interval and HA). Every thing was moving but those numbers;:mad: But thanks SAKLITCH, i know now it will take me 2 years 1/2 to reach 36,25 % :D Thanks also to MIDORI FAIRIONA for the clear formula.

Yeah if u dont whant to chip it will take some time :(. Otherwise just chip some lwt to6-7k and ana to the same lvl. Then chip ure hg to get the lack of 0.6 HA to get Combat sense, will be around 1200-1500 lvls.
Good luck

anatomy, rda, lwt, wounding , killstrike, ird give damage.

Since the new system you gain very little in skills over 6000. How much do u hunt?, I blast around 2000-5000 peds a day with a imp m2870 and i usally gain a hp each 2 or 3rd day. The damage intervall moving up quite slow but in a week or two i can usally see a change (0.1 min dmg more).

You just have to keep hunting and it will come too you.

Btw 50 hours hunt isent much you need to hunt more to gain 0.1 min dmg.

What is the ammo burn on your imp m2870? I burn 1500-2000 PED a day and it seems like I never stop playing. I'm using a Maddox IV + Beast... Just courius...

Rep* for being a hardcore hunter

DOC

What is the ammo burn on your imp m2870? I burn 1500-2000 PED a day and it seems like I never stop playing. I'm using a Maddox IV + Beast... Just courius...

Rep* for being a hardcore hunter

DOC

14ammo burn, 15 with amp. 67attacks/min. Plays about 12-17hours a day.
It takes some time :p

Aww, what a bad bad gun ... I will take it just to help you out of this! ;) For free ofc, and you don't even need to thank.

BB

Hi All and Merry Chrismas,
please can you help me with this ?:
the stats of my Imp M2870 are low and blocked at 21.8-63 damage interval and 4.2 HA, even 50 hours of intense hunt does not give 0.1 increase.
I have 6000 LWT,5000 Handgun, 4100 RDA and have been using this looted gun for several years now (with A106, 2 Gargul and Anzor scope) even when my skills where much lower; is that the reason ? I hunt using both rifle and hand gun.
What is wrong whith me ?
any advice for increase those stats will be greatly appreciated
Tks

Back