Dani's diary

arrowpoint

Old Alpha
Society
Creatively Unihibited ;)
I was kinda bored, so I decide to keep this diary. Please, if you have any comments, PM me instead of posting here.

First of all, my EU history. on my first day, I got a mentor, Hawk Snipe Deadeye. he is a great mentor, and I am glad I got him. after a week or so of playing, I decide to be a medic, and I am still pursuing that. In RL, I like to take photo's, and i found that taking screenies in game is also fun. I like to help people out, and I tend to see the good side in people. Thats pretty much it.

I REACHED LV. 1 FIRST AID! I just got a T5, and the decay sucks. sounds like im going to need to do a lot more sweating before I get to LV. 5, when treatment is unlocked.

My mentor has not been on in a long time. I Know he has school on weekdays, but he said he would be on weekends, and he hasn't been on for 2 weeks. i figured it out, and im up to 16% WOOT. pretty good, cause I skill like once a week, and otherwise I just take photo's of the swiss alps tp.

Man, T5 has the worst decay...

I got a PK global with my Opalo! I wish I thought to take a screenie though. I got it in the ring @ billy's. I am so exited for my first global!

Last edited:
For the skill roulette event, I spent 2k ammo trying to get the 6-7 skill gains in a row, then, I realized the prize was EFD, not ped.

I am so tired of screwing around wih resselling, I think I might slow down on playing. I cant depot, and I hate resseling so much, I might have to start selling skills and gear to pay for hunting. Of course, I could just be depressed about my dog.:banghead:

RIP Rufus. My dog Rufus died a few days ago. :(

Today, I swam to Memorial island. When I got to islandgirl's memorial, there was some arse picking up some of the stuff layed out! I yelled at him, and he actualy put it back! I left my avatar logged in there to scare him out of picking it up again. I hate the kind of people who would steal from a virtual grave!

I was at mem Island today (I leave all my dung htere, thats all its good for) and somone left a EWE military at islandgirls feet :eek:. I was torn over what to do. I was most temped to pick it up, because if I did not, some noob other noob might. I decided to leave my ava there in stead of loggin out to scare away any grave robbers. in any case, when i got back on, it was gone. I dont know if MA claimed it somehow, or if some noob took it.

I won 110 ped the day after I hosted the Islandgirl memorial event. WOOT!

Back