Darlas Airlines - Warp Services

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello, Entropians.

As some of you may already know I am offering warp services with a Pathfinder. These services are fast, safe, at a really competitive price, with no weight limit.

My price its 18ped per warp +12ped if a pickup its needed.

But this is not all, because from today "Darlas Airlines" has a service of "Warp passes", these passes will allow a discount for warp only by acquiring them in advance and will also give a VIP access.

Nº WarpsPRICE BASEPass priceWarp price W/ Pass

Players who purchase this pass will be granted VIP status and will be able to join the repair or hunting runs organized as pilots, repairers or cannoneers.

The passes will allow groups to travel, this means that if a player with the pass wants to move with his companions they will be able to do it without additional cost (1 warp is 1 warp whether they are 1 or 9 people).

This pass is designed mainly for single warps, that is to say, without pick up. The pickup for people who have the vip status will become 10 ped or they can use an additional jump of the pass (although my recommendation would be simply to pay the value of the pickup).

These warps are not limited in time, but in number of uses, once the last warp is used the vip status will be revoked.

The ship gives service mainly in european timetable, however to be able to give service to those people in other schedules that acquire the pass I will "hire" pilots so that the ship is working at all times.

As a small disclaimer refunds will not be accepted unless for reasons of force we have to stop providing service (which will not happen) being returned the amount paid minus the warp used at pass price.

For more information you can contact me through the forum or through Discord https://discord.gg/AWWeSrNSmh

Thank you very much for reading me and if you want to give me some advice or improvement I am open to it as long as it is under constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Do we get discount if you hit turbulence or bank too much and it makes me puke ? 🤣🤣🤣 just joking, nice to see a warp service advertised here. Good luck!

Do we get discount if you hit turbulence or bank too much and it makes me puke ? 🤣🤣🤣 just joking, nice to see a warp service advertised here. Good luck!
If that happens i will have to charge you for the cleaning service :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Excellent service and nice dude... can recomend! :)

Darlas Airlines its glad to have his first "VIP" passanger, Mundus Pengwinz has adquired the first 10 warp pass and i just want to thanks him for the trust he have on me and my services. Thanks Pengwinz!

Last edited:
Highly recommended - great pricing and safe

Great service and a great guy to =)

Today another 2 passes of 10 warps has been adquired :) im really happy to see people enjoying my rides and giving positive feedback about the passes and my price!

Thank you for your trust and for choosing my services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
Bumpito for best warp service! :)

I will be off for all the weekend since I have to end before the Monday several projects for my study master… if anyone of the vips need a warp plz pm me in discord I will enter to do that warp :)

Im back to service :) ended what i had and the stress is over :D

Bump for awesome service :) 4 vips atm and a 5º in the next hours :D

Actually im very happy, today the first 100 WARP pass has been obtained :D, Thanks for the trust!

Darlas Airlines its glad to have his first "VIP" passanger, Mundus Pengwinz has adquired the first 10 warp pass and i just want to thanks him for the trust he have on me and my services. Thanks Pengwinz!
I have been off the past 3 weeks or so. Late response. Thank you Darlas for the awesome service!

Back