decays on heal chip

ron

Guardian
Society
calypso-conquerors
Ronaj ron Dehverain
this really is some crasy figures.. wonder if this is correct really :p nevertheless this is the fact

lvl 1 : decay 6 pec
lvl 2 : decay 6 pec
lvl 3 : decay 6 pec
lvl4
lvl5 : decay 8 pec
lvl6 : decay 10 pec

let's say ME costs 300 % thats like 3 pec even thou ME usually goes for a bit higher these days.

so total cost per heal for each chip and their max heal

level/ME/cost/max/heal/heal per pec
1/1/9 pec/16/1.78
2/1/9 pec/24/2.67
3/2/12 pec/32/2.67
4/-/-/-/-
5/3/17 pec/44/2.59
6/3/19 pec/44/2.31

(sry about the crappy visual layout but the forum wouldnt let me have space)

sadly I didnt manage to get a hold of lvl 4 heal chip (moderate) but if any 1 have done test recently pm me the decay and ME use and I add that 1 also or if u bump into me let me borrow it and test it

Last edited:
I heard decay rise from 4 pec to 6 pec as you have written, not long ago. I might be wrong ofc..

Moser said:
I heard decay rise from 4 pec to 6 pec as you have written, not long ago. I might be wrong ofc..

nope that is correct

Thanks for sharing this ron, much appreciated :)
*click click* :D

How's Mindforce ever going to be used efficiently with this kind of economy on the chips? I know Mindark can't create mf chips with 10.5 dmg/pec, but atleast the healing chips could have a better economy then the ordinary Fast Aid Packs.

It's not like Mindark are loosing money on Fast Aid Packs, so the economy doesn't really matter on those. Infact, if the Mindforce healing chips had a better heal/pec then the ordinary Fast Aid Packs, it could actually attract more MF users. And thus, Mindark would get more decay from the chips/tools, etc.

Mindforce really needs to be rebalanced, doubt it would ever happen. But, the only reason why people are using Mindforce right now is to save time.
Teleporting chips, revive chips, other then that, the chips aren't really used. Unless you count the Firestorm chip, as it is used for Pk'ing.

I don't think it will ever be possible to hunt with Mindforce chips, atleast not with the current system. As sweat will most likely always be sold for 1 Pec+. Meaning you're paying 200% for the ammo, at a minimum...

Last edited:
I agree Recoda... currently MF is not really utilized by as many ppl as it could be if it were more efficient and meaningful... :rolleyes:

it is kind of amazing how MA think that MF stats such as these are good :(

Ok, introducing insane amounts of nexus so that it just sells at 101% is a good idea, but still - cost of making ME and then reselling it for profit, along with the incredibly poor cost of using the chips combines for a really awful experience for MF.. Like Recoda said, chips are used for convenience and not general practice - infact, i couldnt see anyone actually hunting with a nerve blast chip.. lol...

They should introduce a loot detection chip ;)

Snowflake said:
They should introduce a loot detection chip ;)
:rofl:

Code:
Aio: Trox !
Snowflake: I'll scan the loot.
[color=yellow]The Mindforce concentration period is finished.[/color]
[color=pink]Your Loot Detection Chip states
that this creature contains no loot.[/color]
Snowflake: OK, next one.
Aio: Wait, I want to be sure.
[color=lightblue]Aio killed a creature (Atrox Old Alpha)
and found loot worth 1874 PED and was recorded
in the Hall of Fame![/color]
Aio: Yeah right.
Snowflake: Bullshit.
Then, this would happen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back