Decoys

tamlin

Prowler
tamlin
OK, so who's the joker running around Calypso dropping decoys all over the place (again), and why have MA again allowed these decoys to stay forever.

Yeah, I know, "bug section". Well this isn't mainly about a bug MA reintroduced (JWT: "regression testing, QA? LOL!"), this is more about the vermin exploiting it for the sole reason of displaying dominance that he (as I dubt it's a she having done this) is not in possession of.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i walked round twin peaks and droped afew.. :lolup: you realise your getting crabby over jack shit?
So you've called "a dominating male out".. I fell so manly dropping Baaaing decoys!

I thought It was quite a laugh each time I TP somewhere I'm reminded of home :smoke:

I tped down to Corinth this morning from Rocktropia for a 15 minute auction trip and heard one stuck in the wall. Got a small chuckle out of it.

I enjoy the simple things in life :)

I do agree though, that the decoys probably shouldn't be allowed to stick around longer than their natural deployable time limit. (at least in city areas)

narfi

ohhh nooo the decoys are gonna eat us all!!!
Nah seriously who cares? Had a laugh when I saw that item in action for the first time ever in VU10 and since then I don't care. Oh and I have no clue who dropped the decoys but I guess the guy was just trying to have some simple fun. :p

, this is more about the vermin exploiting it for the sole reason of displaying dominance that he (as I dubt it's a she having done this) is not in possession of.

Have a nice day!

It was me.

Menace

They amuse me. :) baaaa baaa I am easily amused tbf.

I saw em. Twin, Corinth... all over...

s'funny...

If object.dropped(time)>30 then object=pickupable would be nice...

It was me.
Not many would admit in public they did something for their own limited "fun", that reduced "fun" tenfold for others. Especially when the one doing it already knew it was an "exploit" and a known bug MA just reintroduced.

Perhaps not the brightest of admissions, but I have to admit your arrogance is noteworthy!

Not many would admit in public they did something for their own limited "fun", that reduced "fun" tenfold for others. Especially when the one doing it already knew it was an "exploit" and a known bug MA just reintroduced.

:eyecrazy: This reduces ... "fun" tenfold? most players have a laugh, Alot ask wtf are those and are curious to learn about decoys! This "exploit" is hardly an exploit at all! as for any lag issues I run a lower end rig and crappy net, can't say i noticed this tenfold fun reduction.

I like them, drop more!

Also, I have always wanted to see graffiti on Calypso walls and trees and rocks. We need litter and garbage and random signs of life !

I like them, drop more!

Also, I have always wanted to see graffiti on Calypso walls and trees and rocks. We need litter and garbage and random signs of life !

Doesn't look random to me ... :scratch2:

Could somebody explain to me how this is a bad thing?

Im going to sue MA if my avatar trips and breaks his leg.

Its there job to clean up this mess lol

:lolup:

I would rather have the decoys in twins than all those crappy vehicles causing lag - I get a laugh at least from the decoys

I saw one of the people doing it. I just wondered if it was against any rules, so I sent in screen shots to MA to ask. Apparently it is, according to support. It does not bother me if there is one here and there personally but the hundreds currently in Twins have actually made me turn my sound off. When it was just a few, I too had a chuckle.

I just dont understand why those things dont disappear after use. That'll put an end to this nonsense real fast.

You all chuckling now, just wait untill some sad smuck starts to build a wall of them to block an entrance. No, I dont know if you can walk through them, and I'm not about to find out.

On a brighter note, thanks for adding 25 pecs to the loot pool per drop and not expecting a return. 90% tt return in ur face ;)

OK, so who's the joker running around Calypso dropping decoys all over the place (again), and why have MA again allowed these decoys to stay forever.

Yeah, I know, "bug section". Well this isn't mainly about a bug MA reintroduced (JWT: "regression testing, QA? LOL!"), this is more about the vermin exploiting it for the sole reason of displaying dominance that he (as I dubt it's a she having done this) is not in possession of.

Have a nice day!

Sorry :ahh:

Kinda funny to see them sitting around... i could't deploy anyway since i can't sell my armor i looted :eyecrazy:

Perhaps not the brightest of admissions, but I have to admit your arrogance is noteworthy!

ROFL. Shit you put alot of though into that post. Not worried about the admission seeings MA (before punishing me) would notice that I haven't owned or equipped a decoy dispenser since Pre VU 10. I just enjoy stirring the pot when some individual starts mouthing off and calling people names on the forums.

Menace

Last edited:
ROFL. Shit you put alot of though into that post. Not worried about the admission seeings MA (before punishing me) would notice that I haven't owned or equipped a decay dispenser since Pre VU 10. I just enjoy stirring the pot when some individual starts mouthing off and calling people names on the forums.

Menace

Yes. Calling names is both childish and uncalled for...

I saw one of the people doing it. I just wondered if it was against any rules, so I sent in screen shots to MA to ask. Apparently it is, according to support. It does not bother me if there is one here and there personally but the hundreds currently in Twins have actually made me turn my sound off. When it was just a few, I too had a chuckle.
Well done sherrif/white knight!

You do realize those people spend 0.25 ped for each one, for no obvious reward, just to have a little fun? It's not their fault they're bugged. Also, I approve of this behavior so MA fixes their stupid system, it's only when bugs have a high impact do they move a muscle to fix them...

Back