Deep Space Knowledge

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I don't have this skill, it must be an unlockable one.

Does anyone have it?

all i know is that you cannot enter deep space in fighter
all you need is ship that can fly there ...

deep_space.jpg

I kept running into this problem too while flying to FOMA and Crystal Palace. You just need to ascend in your ship and you can continue to fly forward. This is unless you are actually trying to land on another planet in which case you will need the boosters.

a hint was given ..Warp drive:silly2:

I kept running into this problem too while flying to FOMA and Crystal Palace. You just need to ascend in your ship and you can continue to fly forward.

Hm? This sounds like a bug.

No, you are all missing the point.

Deep Space Knowledge is one of the new skills that was mentioned in the release notes. As I don't have it, I presume it must be an unlockable skill based on the new professions.

It has nothing to do with the message saying you can't enter deep space. You get that message because you're trying to fly a ship without a thruster into space (and apparently at other times in a rather weird way).

I am wondering who has this skill unlocked so that we can hopefully get at least a rough idea of what unlocks it and when.

All I know is I was Veteran Spacecraft crewman before the update and now the profession is completely gone.:scratch2:

It may be that this skill is not implemented yet.

Finally an answer to the question :D Grats Buzz!

Back