Price Check Default AAP Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted?

Nobody is pulling that till there is nothing left. Gotta wait a bit longer, then probably 50k.

also, not sure what your 19.3 knifefighter ass is wanting with a price check. 😛

Last edited:
Nobody is pulling that till there is nothing left. Gotta wait a bit longer, then probably 50k

So should I pull it to sell it? thats the only reason. So is there anymore people with a price for it please before I decide?

Thanks for the price check tho :)

Also do you think it will be difficult to sell?

EDIT: Because I am not using it obviously to low level it is to sell straight away lol..........

So should I pull it to sell it? thats the only reason. So is there anymore people with a price for it please before I decide?

Thanks for the price check tho :)

Also do you think it will be difficult to sell?
You can pull it? How did you get that many tokens at your level in the short time you have been hunting?
Your best bet is to save more tokens and get a better option while there is still some there.

I also think it will be quite easy to sell, it doesn’t have a lot of competition (but also not alot of people with the required skill), and I actually like this weapon. Not a buyer at the moment though.

You can pull it? How did you get that many tokens at your level in the short time you have been hunting?
Your best bet is to save more tokens and get a better option while there is still some there.

I also think it will be quite easy to sell, it doesn’t have a lot of competition (but also not alot of people with the required skill), and I actually like this weapon. Not a buyer at the moment though.

Hang on was it 80K mayhem tokens I think I thought it said 8K mayhem tokens hahaha. My bad then.....

I suppose it did no harm though. I got 13K tokens and 1 rare.........

Hang on was it 80K mayhem tokens I think I thought it said 8K mayhem tokens hahaha. My bad then.....

I suppose it did no harm though. I got 13K tokens and 1 rare.........
Now you have a rare, throw as much damage at those Daikiba bastards as you can afford. In a year or two you can then have the privilege of pulling the worst weapon in the vendor 😛

Now you have a rare, throw as much damage at those Daikiba bastards as you can afford. In a year or two you can then have the privilege of pulling the worst weapon in the vendor 😛

I got the rare from a xmas box though about 3 and a half months ago lol

Back