Votes: 33 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shew

Alpha
Society
FREELANCER
Shew
Curious as to how people currently play so a simple little poll about people's deposit habits.

Since there are some with varying deposit habits, what is your average per month for a year.

Vote in the appropriate section, used to, or did and still .

Post associated comments if you like.

Thanks for your time and vote.

Last edited:
I deposited ~$3000 between march 08 and february 09 :D

And since then... nil

I still deposit, though i dont know 4 how long :scratch2:

I don`t have any set deposit habits. I started for free and sweated my way in the beginning. Then I made a deposit of a few bucks. Then every once in a while if I was running low I`d put in another 10 or 20. Sometimes I go almost a year without a deposit. And I have went back to sweating for PED before. That is the beauty of EU.

used to deposit 21-50 $/month

Got 50% of a ATH (31k) this summer so i dont think i will deposit for a looong time :D

/Argentum

I have and still deposit $1,000 aussie
~ 9000 ped a month as a standand arrangement.

This may change though depending on FPCs future course.

I am willing to give Marco a fair shot at his position and reassess june 30, 2011.

~ 24 month fair go to see radical change and improvement to the service modus operandi, content & more importantly improvement in developing fair &
balanced (proportionate to per capita of revenue generated) real rce mechanisms.
Inc. assessment systems, distribution systems and business content systems.

The graphics upgrade is great, but doesn't mean a pinch of shit in the end;

I would go play Aion Online if I was after fantastic gameplay and graphics.

MindArk is trying to legitamize the RCE & virtual asset investment concept in the market, not produce a shallow MMO full of crap storylines and eye-candy without significant inclusion of the RCE cornerstone substance for the costs attached to being involved at various degrees.

Last edited:
I dont think the range of each selection is that good.... plus Im in the 1 time deposit ($340) in Jan 2009 :D.

I quit depositing until I can see some improvements.

100+ did still do

There is no choice for +100$ weekly or daily?

I think your missing a good number of mid/high level players....

Deposited in the past (wont disclose the amount), haven't for about 6 months and been able to play daily without downgrading equipment or hunting style. My working PED balance (PED Card and TT value of inventory) has also gone UP since my last deposit as well...

It can be done! :thumbup:

I dont think the range of each selection is that good....

Range of each is just fine, since they are all pretty much balanced and that's the piont of a balanced sampling.

If the range was out of balance, so would the results. Which they aren't. It's called statistical sampling.

Besides the purpose of the poll is unknown to you so you can't make a determination whether the ranges are good or not.

plus Im in the 1 time deposit ($340) in Jan 2009 :D.

I addressed that

Since there are some with varying deposit habits, what is your average per month for a year.

Your average is in the $21-$50 group, just have to pick whether you are in the USED TO if your deposits are on hold, or the Did and Still if you plan on depositing regularly.

There is no choice for +100$ weekly or daily?

I think your missing a good number of mid/high level players....

Just put in the over $100 monthly of whichever selection.

I'm trying to keep the figures conservative for certain reasons to avoid the appearance of bias.

Once poll is complete (after weekend) I'll post results with statistics-again from a conservative viewpoint as not to blow things out of proportion.

Thanks for votes.

Bump....

Poll closing end of the weekend.

Thanks for voting.

Bump

One more day until poll closes.

Want to get a good sampling of players.

Thanks.

Used to depo shitloads but havent depoed since februrary.
I can afford to depo if needed but I have no trust in this game anymore so no more money from me. I play daily and have found my way of hunting that allows me to break even but no more depos for me.

I already deposited 30€ so far

In average, 250$ a month. Until October, 1st. Did my duty into paying MindArk's expenses, I'll let others do it.

No surprise that I am among the highest % of ppl whom are non depositors, but i have to say it is quite surprising how many ppl still deposit 100$ a month, :scratch2:

My average depo is about 2500 $ per month as a good customer as i am hope that the "company" can see that.

sorry left over spam.:)

Last edited:
Back