Deposit

neris

Young
Society
SWE HUNT
Cload Neris Ichigo
Hi...

i just got my new credit card Maestro, and its like swedish kids thing, from 13-21 can use them, so i want to deposit, but paynova tells me my credit card doesn't support :S
so i asked my banl they told me to talk to paynova, but paynova told me to talk to bank :S im F**ked up, how can i deposit now ???
i dont have other cards, im not 18 yet i need to wait 1 more year, and one thing i want is to deposit into PE... so any one knows any good way to deposit?
or maybe some one want to deposit for me? :D just jk

If you can't pay with it in shops (IRL) , you won't be able to deposit with it in PE , me think ...

Maybe your bank can give you a virtual card number with limited debt with it ... Mine do that, but i have to pay for it.

hope u reach your adulthood soon :kos:

try checkin CL with alternative paying methods.

well, i can use in shops IRL, i guess, i haven't tried yet, i just got my card.
but thing is bank told me my card is already activated, and its working

My tip for you is to ask your mam or dad if they can make a depo for you and you pay them in cash instead. Fastest and easyest way when you dont have your own visa.
And lets hope they do understand why some one want to put in money into a virtuel world :D

well, my mom have visa, but she dont let me use it, and once i stole it, but it didn't work coz it hadn't cvv, she had some one else :S

Back