Depositing Options

netcasher

Guardian
Society
Silly Underground Family
SEO NetCash Mike
Hi,

I'm having major problems with depositing to EU using VISA, the first VISa that I added did not work because of the limit I have to verify and they did not even sent me the code, support is trying to solve that for over 5 days now.

2nd VISA I tried to add gets an error (contact support team) no idea what is wrong with that also, first time I have such problems with VISA.

So I ask you how should I deposit now, is there anyway I could use PayPal or perhaps do direct deposit to bank?

Depending on where you are, the Ukash method could be an option.

Ok but Ucash is UK only right? Cuz I'm from Slovenia.

The bank would be a option I think... I have never used it sadly, but will probably start using the bank transfer to save me a few peds each deposit... I am too lazy to go to the bank tho, and the bank is usually closed when I get home from work :(

I dont understand that you have to verify a limit on a !00 ped depsosit intiitally, this is suspect.

If you manage the intial 100 Ped deposits then this applies:

Your code attached to that deposit will probably not appear on your statement until you recieve it per 'end of month billing cycle' or by post.
You simply have to be patient; and thats also a security check.
If its not on that may also have to contact the bank and undergo all applied rules of security check to get them to troll the bill, this is another layer of protection.
Be thankful the system is protective on many layers.

I strongly suggest you use a Gold Card:)

Last edited:
Thanks for info seems like Ucash works in my country also very nice will think about it.

I think I can make a direct deposit without going to my bank using the web feature of my bank account, will try that cuz I think is faster than Ucash.

About VISA card. After I added I couldn't deposit not even 1 PED so I couldn't get the code for verification, support can't do much about it they are slow.

About VISA card. After I added I couldn't deposit not even 1 PED so I couldn't get the code for verification, support can't do much about it they are slow.

The verification code will appear as a transaction number on your banking history but usally you need to wait one month to see it on your bank/visa payments. No one will send you that number, you will catch it, when the first depo is commited, on your bank statement.

Anyway the bank transfer should be the best solution, toke 3/4 days but less fees.

Perhaps you cannot use the second VISA as you have not yet validated the first one.

That code, as someone mentioned, is part of the billing onfo on that deposit. If you have online banking with the first VISA you used, check the cleared transactions... the code should be there. Here is the info you should look for. This is directily from EU FAQs. This page also has links to other FAQ's regarding deposits.

MA has had problem with CC fraud, which is probably why they will not let you use a second card just yet. Validate the first, and you should be all set.

I just checked on my online banking account and had no transaction coming from entropia universe so the problem is on their side.

Anyway I will try to make an direct bank deposit of funds I hope that will work.

Back