Depositing using paypal funds

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
Hi there,
I know there has been threads in the past. But after reading them they seem dated.

I am currently searching for ways to pay via paypal for PED. I make money inside Secondlife and really the only cashout option is paypal.

I will update this thread as I find ways to deposit but am also looking for help on getting this paypal cash into EU!!

You won't be able to use paypal due to the ease it is to commit fraud with paypal. However, some of the other methods may trust paypal more.
To check, go to the deposit page to see all the different methods (don't forget to check inside the deposit-methods as well by clicking them) and then go to the website for that method, and see if they support paypal.

Just apply for a paypal card. It works just like a normal debit card but it draws from your paypal account. That way you just use it to deposit using the normal credit card method.

Paybycash allows you to use WebMoney to fund your paybycash payment.

There are a number of websites found through google which exchange paypal for WebMoney, for a pretty hefty commission.

For $100USD paypal you can end up with around $75 WebMoney, using that to pay for your paybycash invoice.

Thats the only thing I've found thus far, but I am yet to figure out WebMoney, seems really weird.

After diving into this, I never thought it would be so hard to buy PEd with paypal!!

Could someone guide me on how to get a prepaid card? is it near instant?

Read my last post. :rolleyes:

Have only found a paypal top up card, which seems to be UK only.

I do believe this is what your looking for.

Back