Diary: Major Rage (Book of Rage)

major-rage

Alpha
Banned
Society
Entropia Hooligans
Shahin Major Rage
[Disclaimer: This blog can and will contain adult content, so if you don´t like that stuff or male love please stand back, because it will blow right up in your republican face]

Diary ey...
Humm...
Today I mostly mined... Discoverd some new areas that contained ores with good procentage. It´s seems like there is abit better mining out on the new parts of Amethera right now... Biggest hof/global was 200 peds... not much, but ey... It went pretty good.

Didn´t kill anybody today...
Thought about it, I always do... But never had the time...

Went to wolverine and checked out Strykers hot ass... It made me all hot and what not... He seemed to be enjoying that wall he was looking at... Like there was something in that wall that consumed his soul... Abit scary actually...

Last edited:
Well... It went pretty good today... Spent the day mining... Mining ALOT...
Got a Extremly Large ~700Ped, 2 Plentifulls ~300 and various globals...
Went up to CND at the end but it wasent very good so I went back down... Got pretty bored at the end.

Had a dream last night that Stormer got a 60,000,000 ped ATH on Formicicadia... Woke up and logged into to PE... But it was just a dream, THANK GOD!

Later that day...
Me and Nicnac went to hunt some robots north of twin, the loot was great and we made a profit untill the freaky "this mob is in a bla bla. and cant be hurt"... Gah... The freaking Trooper was standing on flat ground... Good trap system... And after that the lag came, I couldnt switch to fap and died and couldnt revive... RELOG... Revived and shot one mob, couldnt approach it due lag... We decided to log off.

Last edited:
Blood... The thirst for blood is increasing...
I can smell LG coming...
Fakk the LA´s, I just want to kill people... Kill innocent bystanders... Kill them all...

Thank god I have this game ;)

The Amp Situation

All these noobs and semi mid players (and some ubers) bitching about the amp thing...
Well I for one am happy for this.
I am so freaking tired of mr noob draining the lootpool for us players that invested alot of money in good weapons and armors, skilling like crazy, just to be fakked in the ass by a opalo with 104amp.

This also makes sense, a amp should not be able to increase the fire potential more than the weapons defeault. It should like it says "amp" it, make it X % bigger.

I am looking forward to the new VU and to be able to use my skills and weapons like they are supposed to be used.

The Kreltin Situation...

I will kill every last one of you ugly motherf**kers!
You will pay for squirting me down with green goo you bastards!
YOU ARE DOOMED KRELTIN! DOOOOOOOOOMED!

Last edited:
So booooored...

I´am so bored at this game right now... Tried to kill some stuff earlier but I just didnt feel it... You know, the feeling of the hunt...
Gonna shoot some more soon to see if it comes back...
I dont know... PVP?... There is noone to kill it seems...

Still bored at the game... Have lost on most of my hunts... Think I lost almost 10K just this month... Back to mining? Nah... sucks...
I go play Matrix Online for a while and see what happens...

Humm... Entropia Universe...
Well... He is something intresting... If you are bored in your regular life you will be bored in Entropia Universe too... Dosent help to try to flee into another world...

Last edited:
Well who didnt see this coming after the previous posts?
I gonna sell out and take out the money. Gonna buy a sports car or something fun I can wreck :p Well guess I have too add some more cash but it´s gonna be hella fun ;)

Black blood

So... Now I have sold out alot of stuff and withdrew the cash, I have profited in EU now.
I have alot of skills and such left... Gonna stay around a while playing on low level and mining some.

Major Strikes Back

Woho! It was long time agao before I managed to get the hofs I tipped would come. Didnt get big ones, but atleast I got them. I have guessed like 3 hog aths/1 kreltin aths/several armax (16K) with 24/hours notice this period but somone else always got them.
But now atleast I have som cash to play lotto with.

And you know what, my gear is Gremlin+5B and MkIII+106 and I couldnt be more happy with it. The eco is for the win considring the price of it.

And hey... Papa will still do his mining and hit his immense due time. :wtg:

Spent 5 hours hunting armax today... At the end I realised that the Armax has no EYES! :eek:

This with people claiming I quit...

Ok... some people seem to think I am or was quitting, but that is not the case. The thing is I was loosing hella lot of money in pe so I decided to sell all my uber gear and some skills to play on low level. In a sense I stopped playing, seeing that I was playing like a crazy fakk who chased big mobs and pk:ed 24/7... And my close encounters with the 109 mining amps... You can just imagine...

Well as it is now I will not deposit more into game since I have deposited inuff and taken out my share of money.
I am playing without depositing now and actually profiting pretty well on mining and hunting.
I can recomend this to people who feel that you are loosing alot... Keep doing what you are good at and stick to that... It can be fun to hunt biggame once in a while, but that will burn a hole in your ped card my fuzzy little friends...

I make the misstakes so you dont have to ;)

Got the money I withdrew today... It took less than 3 months... Actaully it took almost 2 months.
Well, it took me 2 hours to invest the money in some stocks and bonds so now I am bored again :p

Back