Did you global in July 2010? Quick poll - Need your help

Have you globalled/hoffed/athed within July 2010?

• Yes i have globalled within July 2010?

Votes: 185 74.3%
  • No i have not globalled within July 2010?

Votes: 64 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ofc i could but from that i cannot tell who did not.
I need to know the % of active players who global at least once every month.
Tracker does not show the people who have not globalled :)

Yeah, and you won't even get the 10k people who did global to answer, so I doubt you will get the others also. So, global count times some percent is gonna be your best guess IMHO. :)

I don't really get what you mean but if i get 100 people who global and 100 people who don't in this poll (just an example). then results are that 50% of active players global every month. I don't need every single avatar to answer the poll. Then i just get the unique avatar globals for July from tracker and since 50% global then i double the amount up and tadaah. :)

LOL - i hope you are trying to calculate the number of active players via this method????

I don't really get what you mean but if i get 100 people who global and 100 people who don't in this poll (just an example). then results are that 50% of active players global every month. I don't need every single avatar to answer the poll. Then i just get the unique avatar globals for July from tracker and since 50% global then i double the amount up and tadaah. :)

No, 50% of people who answered globaled. Not 50% of the players. Maybe we are talking about the same thing and not understanding each other. :laugh: I'm going back to my longtooths. ;)

yes that is what i am doing :)

Your calculation is a bit off...Poll did not ask about solo globals.
You got answers of team hunts in it and you do not know how many team globals happened and how many players were in teams.
Without any numbers about the percentage of those that hunt only in team and those that use EU only for roleplaying or as a chat platform, any estimation is just a guess.
With 19k solo globals I would guestimate around 70k active players.

glöbal hof what's that??...ofc not;)

yep Certainly did :)

Well i'm not trying to get the exact amount, just an idea based on some real numbers and not some numbers that someone guessed at.

To get an idea you would need the percentage of those answering the poll truthfully (active and not getting a global and not the whiners or those that did not even log in) and the percentage of the number of players getting a global and having an account on EF.
I do not think one can get an idea of tht active player through a poll with so many unknown variables.
Only nummer one could see as a fact is, that there were over 12k in solo globals in hunting and that this must be the minimum.

If you want to know how many players are in EU can't you just look at MA's last annual report or whatever it's called? Or do they not do that any more?

Back