Info: Dimod's Progress to Looter 100

dimod

Guardian
Dim Dimod Simon
Hello. I will be putting on my current skill gain and cycle amounts and i welcome your ideas/suggestions/guides to achieve this milestone. Being honest it looks scary tough at the moment.

looter.jpg

This is going to be interesting following.

ideas/suggestions/guides to achieve this milestone. Being honest it looks scary tough at the moment.

Not gonna lie, it is tough, but not AS tough as it looks from the chipping optimizer. With skinning, butchering and scavenging continuing to grow "passively" alongside the others, you will find that the total likely ends up significantly lower than you are anticipating.

If you can work in scanning every mob into your rotation without losing too much time that can absolutely be worth it (from a time standpoint). If not, you are likely better off just chipping in the off-skills (or disregarding them completely).

As for codex; if you have some decent skilling mobs undone with analysis, go for it. But I would say you shouldn’t go too far out of your way to do analysis codex.

Here are the relevant skills (provided the data is accurate), click on the "skill effect" header twice to sort descending then you know which rewards to take in order of preference:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=109

I am interested in seeing what your tolerance for losses/spending is like. It can be achieved faster when money is no concern, and vice versa.

Good luck!

Im a little ways ahead of you on your journey to 100.

index.php

Codex and Meta will definitely be your friend here.

• Intelligence is a small but easy win for Metaranks up till 100 after which is slows down considerably.
  • For set 1 rewards. After 9000 points Anatomy always wins out due to 7% vs 3% contribution.
  • Set 2 rewards is always perception
  • Set 3 Alertness
  • Set 4, balance Analysis vs Zoo vs Bio dependant on how many points you get per TT.
  • Xenobilogy can be a tiny boost, but scanning is godawfully slow and the skill chips are never around on AH from what I've seen.
  • Scientist is also a nice unlock for a tiny boost, Healing and VSE can be used to help boost that up.
  • Otherwise just hunt a crap ton, obviously high level low hp mobs give the best looter skill gains.
Running 100% skill pills and hunting 20 hours or so a day it takes about 7 days on Fleshrippers per looter at my level. This means that for me to naturally skill to 100 from where I am. I'd look at 9 weeks with a 3.5m total cycle and an effective tt loss of 180k ped at 95% returns to max out looter.

My main advice would be to probably not try and force it that way over 70+ level as the cost to level it outstrips the benefits if you're loosing your ass to skill up quickly. Best bet would be targeting high mu mobs and slowly chip away naturally for free and taking codex rewards to speed it up on the side.

I focus primarily on Animal Looter so I pick the codex rewards accordingly

Skill set 1: Dexterity (You can pick up early levels of Anatomy to get started but it levels naturally so no point later on)
Skill set 2: Perception
Skill set 3: Alertness
Skill set 4: Analysis > Zoology > Biology (Try to balance all 3 but keep in mind Analysis gives the most benefit)

For repeatables, I put all points into Perception
Quoting my previous post for Codex reward priority if you want to maximize Animal Looter

cut tree gives the "side skills" zoo analysis bio and more, small but costless..
use only TT Too, manufactures 4x skills than PH3 or Zekkonian Falchion

NI weekly and Cuyyrene "lumberjack" give a sense of accomplishment and meter so remember there is a end in the cut

scanning animals if you are not autofiring is just one keypress away before shooting (or not pressing *cough*)
if you happen to sweat while working scan the target before activating vse....

NI CARE daily for analysis and calupso robots and leviathans are first robots that reward analysys in codex

From Animal Looter 66.63 to 70.91%

TT CostTT returnTT Return %MU GainMark Up Paid

-13994.84 Some mark up needs to be added(i will add it tommorrow may be 1000 peds more max). But it will not make up for 14,000 missing that is for sure. It is getting painful to skill up.

Flesh rippers are maybe best, but wouldnt it be best to do those long grinds anyways on best/highest level markup mobs so you lose less/gain more? Like you cant loot good items on flesh rippers? Maybe araneatrox?

Other games can survive with 10$ month, maybe you guys could all who lose alot ask if they could change the rake to like 1%

Other games can survive with 10$ month, maybe you guys could all who lose alot ask if they could change the rake to like 1%
the "activity tax" that was disclosed in 2017 as per a 2% is not the main MA profit.
if you read balance the matter is that annual PED sale is 80 millions and 70% are saved as "they will not be asked back" (seniorage).
i understood that Planet partner do not profit off the "house" but just off activity
so ... to HALVE gaming cost with same income means to have 7800 "globalers" in Entropialife (double)
but it would be stupid to reduce it pari passu, have more players and gaint eh same
so most probably it is a function like per skills, an Asyntoptic marginal income function
let's say
4k EL hutners it is 2%
10k it is 1.5%
30k it is 1%
100k 0.5%
that is how it can most probably be (i would do it this way)
(personally i would add "quarterly skill to money adjustment" so who is below the line would receive TT skill in the same amount of "excess loss". this would put a BIGGER carrot in front of who is loosing and make him grind more, but bigger FOMO items and such... (yes, devil is in the details)

Great challenge to undertake. I spent a lot of time cutting trees on Cyrene when I was getting close to level 60 looter, that was very excruciating.

Cyrene set 4 codex mobs to get Analysis, Biology, Zoology in ranks 5, 15, 25:
5P1D3R, Jellyworm, Mang Chang, Merfolken, Paneleon, Renegade Hazard Mech, Rhino Beetle, Tide Claw, Zeladoth, Zyn'Dos.

Arkadia set 4 mobs:
Riptor, Kamaldon, Kadra, Badgers, Togolossi, Aakas/Sal Instance, Yuka, Scoria, Smuggler wave.

For Calypso set 4 we have this spreadsheet, when it says two rewards amounts in ranks 5, 15, 25 on the spreadsheet it's set 4:
Calypso spreadsheet

Best of luck

Flesh rippers are maybe best, but wouldnt it be best to do those long grinds anyways on best/highest level markup mobs so you lose less/gain more? Like you cant loot good items on flesh rippers? Maybe araneatrox?
I was testing to see if i can bear losses. At this rate i will dig myself deep into negative when i reach level 100 and probably wont be able to get out of it for years to come. Chasing highest possible mark up is the way to go. I will come back to fleshripper when i have better dps weapon and want to use 100% skills pills.

Great challenge to undertake. I spent a lot of time cutting trees on Cyrene when I was getting close to level 60 looter, that was very excruciating.

Cyrene set 4 codex mobs to get Analysis, Biology, Zoology in ranks 5, 15, 25:
5P1D3R, Jellyworm, Mang Chang, Merfolken, Paneleon, Renegade Hazard Mech, Rhino Beetle, Tide Claw, Zeladoth, Zyn'Dos.

Arkadia set 4 mobs:
Riptor, Kamaldon, Kadra, Badgers, Togolossi, Aakas/Sal Instance, Yuka, Scoria, Smuggler wave.

For Calypso set 4 we have this spreadsheet, when it says two rewards amounts in ranks 5, 15, 25 on the spreadsheet it's set 4:
Calypso spreadsheet

Best of luck
Thank you. Appreciate the information :) I will look into them.

Back