DISCUSSION: WOF Hurrikane Appreciation Party

Thanks for the story MS9, it showcased the proceedings perfectly :D

It was indeed a great party and I again thank everyone for coming along to it to make it a fun event. :)

I still need your donations people :) Send a PM to pledge some PED for the main man himself!

What a nice, fun and colorfull picture-telling-story MindStar :) As usually. It looks like LOTS of fun at Deathifiers place.

Wish I had joined ... but I was probably busy trying to skill up for next years competition :D

:yay: :yay:

That was an excellent story MS9 Well done!:yay:

Makes me wish I liked hunting enough to join in!

Nice one, excellent set of pics and nice story too....

Btw, the reason I was wearing my armour? Like my tattoos IRL, my armour is the most expensive thing I own.... so that's what I wear to a party:)

Hurrikane

Nice one, excellent set of pics and nice story too....

Btw, the reason I was wearing my armour? Like my tattoos IRL, my armour is the most expensive thing I own.... so that's what I wear to a party:)

Hurrikane

Thanks to all who posted with comments, much appreciated ... and to you our dear "Man of the Hour" ... you can wear anything you like Sweetheart, it's what's beyond the canvas that determines the masterpiece. ;)

I like your difference! :headbang:

A realy fun party though i arrived a bit late.
The MS9 stories are awesome ...as always, and this one was as good as it gets! :cheer::bowdown::hug:

Giving this a little *Bump* in case some missed the storyline posting. Just click on the link in the original post. :D

A great Party and a Great story! :)
im so happy that you picked me for best outfit! :yay:

Love your storys, Mindstar9!

Newton

awesome! just awesome! :hug:

Back