Ditching useless items.

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Is anyone aware of any way to get rid of the Arctic Combat Parka, Snow Pants, and Boots that you get from the Hunt The THING missions? Once you take it off and put it back on after 4 (or is it 5) times it becomes decayed enough that you can no longer use it. Being Limited, you can't repair it. However, there is no way I can figure out to get rid of it. Trying to sell it to the Trade Terminal is futile as it tells you 'This item is not able to be traded.'. You can't drop it, you can't do anything with it. It just takes what space. Anyone know something I don't?

put it in arctic storage and forget about it :)

Is anyone aware of any way to get rid of the Arctic Combat Parka, Snow Pants, and Boots that you get from the Hunt The THING missions? Once you take it off and put it back on after 4 (or is it 5) times it becomes decayed enough that you can no longer use it. Being Limited, you can't repair it. However, there is no way I can figure out to get rid of it. Trying to sell it to the Trade Terminal is futile as it tells you 'This item is not able to be traded.'. You can't drop it, you can't do anything with it. It just takes what space. Anyone know something I don't?

what I do, go to the most remote location that you will never return to. Crystal palace, Hell, Next Island, Foma, The thing area, etc etc. Put all that crap in storage there. leave and never look back.

I have a box in storage where it goes. you can even use the julklap we got for christmas

This way...
uninstall.jpg

Well anyway, since apparently that's no way to permanently rid one-self of such items, I have now designated Calypso Gateway as my junk storage. I spend the majority of my time on Calypso, so this seems to be the most convenient. Thanks for the replies.

Back