Question: Divinity's Question 2 : What is Mindark's current Financial Position and what roadmap is being pursued to improve it?

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Might be a bit tedious in terms of the question but i would appreciate some numbers in this regards.

1. Would appreciate some stats if possible for comparison in deposits from period Jan-Dec, 2017 vs Jan-Dec, 2018.
2. The same for withdrawals in the given period for comparative analysis.
3. The logic given for Christmas Ring 2018 being the same as 2017 was that it was one of the most demanded ring and resulted in highest number of boxes being opened. I would for similar comparison as above like comparative figures between 2017 boxes opened vs 2018 (so far, I can understand that numbers might be higher with boxes still opening but I would appreciate numbers of boxes so far opened)
4. With the failure of deep token which was touted as a solution to increase liquidity in EU, what roadmap is being followed to improve the liquidity in future. ( For example : I have not even heard of the annual sales yet that MA usually had around this period)

I can understand some of the data might require accountancy, however deposits and withdrawals technically should not require much work getting to.

PS : The intention here is to work towards making EU a more healthy and viable asset for Mindark as nothing else will matter if MA goes bankrupt. The above questions help me ascertain how well informed the current management is @ MA and what progressive steps are they looking at to make for a better Entropia Universe experience.

Reactions: das
Back