DMG / PEC error due to ammo amount

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake
The DMG / PEC is not working as it should as the weapons have been upgraded with the new amount of ammo, but the ammo is still worth 1 pec each.

Making the weapons dmg/pec around 0.0028 each instead of 4...

Mega-bug!!!

Everything looks fine to me. It would help Witte sort out the problem if you gave some details, e.g was it on the weapons chart or when viewing a specific weapon; if it was the chart then what options did you have checked/unchecked, had you added amps or enhancers etc.

All options was on default, and it was when I viewed the weapons themselves in the detailed info.

In my case, the Unique Dub & Mccormick Terminator or whatever it's called.

But I picked another gun randomly too and it had the same result. Don't know which.

Everything looks fine to me. It would help Witte sort out the problem if you gave some details, e.g was it on the weapons chart or when viewing a specific weapon; if it was the chart then what options did you have checked/unchecked, had you added amps or enhancers etc.

You need to goto the stats page by clicking on the gun. They really are messed up. I don't think the P5a does 0.032 dmg per pec:).
Peace.

You need to goto the stats page by clicking on the gun. They really are messed up. I don't think the P5a does 0.032 dmg per pec:).
Peace.

hahaha, that'd be hilarious. :D

Yes, I see it too now. I've added a bug report on Entropedia in case Witte doesn't see this thread. Thanks for reporting :)

bug is fixed

Thank you for helping me! :D

Back