• Gimme EFD. I can eat that instead.

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
I absolutely fucking LOVE ramen noodles. I think it's a geek thing. Anyone else in the EU community who eats ramen noodles?

If so, what flavour is your favourite? :yay:

http://maruchan.com/

Last edited:
i wouldnt say love but from time to time i eat them. the "chicken" and "beef" flavors are best.

Mobile double post sry please delete.

Last edited:
Eat them off and on now and then.

Pretty much subsisted off them in my college days when money was tight. If job market continues to be crap this next year I might be eating more Ramen lol. We used to mix in Carl Budding lunch meat into the Ramen noodles to give them twist + hot sauces of all types.

Mix in egg and vegetables as well for a good meal.Ramens are a pretty versitile base for other things. If you have a world market nearby you can get some really good Ramen and if you live in Japan well....you already have the best lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't usually mix with other things, but I can imagine how some ingredients with ramen would be fantastic. Personally, I use the "straight" approach. Boil water, throw noodles in with flavouring, let boil for about 6 mins, take off burner and eat. Some people throw the broth away O_O

ramen ?

That is the dutch word for "windows" :D

I like the oriental flavor or beef, you all know. ;)

did anyone else notice that this is in the WLWC section yet not a single link has been posted ... hmmmm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOQDvjGtMFU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

its no link but off topic and funny

Not since I got married :)

When I was a bachelor though I would mix eggs with them alot.

narfi

Can't say I've ever tried them, had to Google to find out more info. :ahh:

learned to hate em..

Learned to hate em in college, lol. Shrimp flavor is horrible... chicken is tolerable... beef is ok, but all of them are overly salty.... hideous, bad food if that's all you eat like a lot of college kids since they are cheap. Instant mashed potatoes is another interesting cheap college bum food... and if you get the ramen too watery, you can mix a bit of instant potatos in with it since all that that needs is water... texture is interesting, but taste is ok. Another interesting thing to do to help taste is crush up flavored potato chips in the ramen... sort of like crackers in soup.

If you eat a lot of mashed potatoes, make sure to put in a slice of cheese in it to flavor it up and add some variety...

There are some people that put ramen in other foods as a filler, etc... some salad uses ramen I think... just like some folks mix rice up in hamburger to add some texture to it and make it stay together better... lots of interesting ways you can spice up poor person's meals. You learn to adapt if you have to live on the stuff and have no way of getting other stuff since you are college bum so you can't work a 40 hour job and have to blow all of your college loans on books, art supplies, etc...

Best prices are typically found at Sams or Wal-Mart - think it's like a dollar for 10-15 packs or something.

;)

I once heard of a person getting 26 packs of noodles for 96 cents at a grocery store. Now THAT'S cheap.

I used to eat ramen DAILY back in college. It was some great hangover food ;)

I'd probably still be eating it if it weren't for the fact that the grocery store near my house sells it for way more than they should. 3 packs for $1? No way. I used to get 10 for that price. I'm letting my money speak for me. Probably better for my health anyways... :laugh:

Oriental and Chicken Teriyaki flavors FTW :thumbup:

I personally love the oriental flavour. They are all good, but oriental holds a special place in my MSG-laden heart. :spam:

Kids love em, chicken is their favorite.

Me - straight outta the package, still crunchy, just bite em off the brick. that's good snackin

RAMEN NOODLES FTW!!!

[YOUTUBE]Ex90lHEJh1o[/YOUTUBE]

awesome film:)

Stinky:yay:

mmm ilove them..i mix some cayenne pepper in with mine :D

mmm ilove them..i mix some cayenne pepper in with mine

Why stop there? Throw in some all spice, cajun seasoning, a little pamesan... shoot, just raid the spice cabinet! I don't make much ramen these days, but do raid the spice cabinet when making garlic toast to go with another poor man's food - speghetti.

:) ;)

Why stop there? Throw in some all spice, cajun seasoning, a little pamesan... shoot, just raid the spice cabinet! I don't make much ramen these days, but do raid the spice cabinet when making garlic toast to go with another poor man's food - speghetti.

:) ;)

Spaghetti is so cheap to make, but it can be an extremely nice meal. Vodka spaghetti sauce is to die for.

Oh Noodles lol. I was like who the hell is this Ramen chick :ahh:

I eat ramen only if styrofoam is unavailable and for some reason I want to eat styrofoam. :)

RAMEN NOODLES FTW!!!

[YOUTUBE]Ex90lHEJh1o[/YOUTUBE]

awesome film:)

Stinky:yay:

That movie started good, but I was expecting some sort of punchline at the end... :(

Ramen!!!

Om nom nom nom

oriental!!!!

Om nom nom nom

Back