Question: Do you miss and want an mission update for the migration mobs?

Do you miss and want an mission update for the migration mobs?

• Yes, i miss/want it.

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No, i like hunting without Mission.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Breer

Dominant
Society
Agents of Entropy
Jack Djonator Wolfskin
The nice migration mobs are only some weeks here on caly and i heared from so much players that they miss an update. Why is this year no update? I think an new "Silver challange or Mission with Killpoints" need do be here. Reward with an L Weapon or L Item with an small chip with skills is full ok.

Pls MA craete us fast an update...

Agree, Makes sense for them to have more missions.

Will give people a reason to hunt them other than the loot/fun.

indeed,i finished lt mission today,wont do any lt anymore unless some new mission motivates me too

Problem is there's a big skill gap between LT and say young Eomon. Even if LT's hit you 1.0 damage you will still have major issues on eomon without some major evade (high L40's here evade) if a solo hunter.

I completed all LT missions last year, hunted quite a few 500 ammo runs on LT's this year for the usual lotto ticket.

Personally there is little challenge without another mission.

Maybe Planet Caly needed MA permission to add a mission, and MA just had not given it a big enough priority before migration kicked off.

I think it's a major lost opportunity without another mission. You don't push as hard as you might, and you are certainly not prepared to accept big losses without a goal to aim for.

ohh bollocks to it, it's their business, we can stop caring too.

All that aside hof-it-up, try and hang onto your peds, and GL out there.

Rick

Yea, I finished LT last year to, no incentive to go hunt anymore this year.

Nearly done the 1k eomon, done 120 since Friday so far, so should finish that in the next week.
Then the next eomon, with olds and above, could be a challenge to finish them this year that, but after that's all done, doubt i'll hunt them again until a new mission is added.

Back