Do you track your tierable items ingame?

DO you write down tier rates for item tracking?

• Total voters

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
I'm just wondering, now we have tier rates making probably 99.99% items unique and thus traceable.A bit like a fingerprint. :cool:

Do you write down the tier rates (or screenshot) to see were they are going when selling them? And maybe if you encounter them again years later?

hadnt thought about it til now, but i do find the idea that all items are unique based on tier rates is interesting.

An interesting idea for sure. But there is nothing guaranteeing that the numbers truley are unique for each item. Random is unreliable after all.

I'm sure some one will come along soon(TM) and calculate the odds of two items ending up with identical tiering numbers :cool:

I'm sure some one will come along soon(TM) and calculate the odds of two items ending up with identical tiering numbers :cool:

I thought about doing that, but basically to lazy to calulate. (typing 99.99% was easier) :laugh:

I thought about doing that, but basically to lazy to calulate. (typing 99.99% was easier) :laugh:

The chance of two same items also having the same TIR numbers is higher than the chance of looting a mod fap.

Hmm, good point.

*files off the tier rates of her murder weapon.

I'm just wondering, now we have tier rates making probably 99.99% items unique and thus traceable.A bit like a fingerprint. :cool:

Do you write down the tier rates (or screenshot) to see were they are going when selling them? And maybe if you encounter them again years later?

I have been tracking some things, yeah! :pic:

Back