Question: Does anything go on here anymore?

Stave

Deactivated Account
Does anything go on at AHR anymore like the good old days with weekly epic partys, apocalpyso, prize givaways, event coverage, group hunts etc? or is it just the bog standard radio shows on schedule?

theres near to no info availble about any goings on here...

Well, my shows are just music, cuz of the lack of donations, but MistahE has tons of contest and tp runs going on, David has plenty of events in Camp Sweat, such has, find the item, item give away..etc etc..

So u must be more tuned : D

so basically its just the mormal shows going on woth nothing special anymore mixed in with a complete lack of comunication going on via forum/website?

and why aint the tp runs being organised via eta? :p

As I understand it, the lack of forum communication is not an AHR decision.

so basically its just the mormal shows going on woth nothing special anymore mixed in with a complete lack of comunication going on via forum/website?

and why aint the tp runs being organised via eta? :p

The comunication part is not on my hands, still i've not been anoucing my shows here, cuz of the lack of time...

As I understand it, the lack of forum communication is not an AHR decision.

Im sorry i dont understand what you mean by that, surely communication to listeners/potential listners from AHR is always a AHR Decision?

Edit:

Ahh well as my Skype Personal message says:

Was Apocalypso the end of the EU Radio fad? Sure fells like it....

Since theres nowt i can do about it dieing off, i may as well let the radio thing go and move on...

Was Fun while it lasted ^^

Last edited:
there is still plenty going on... Have you ever attended E's party's??? Their epic... :)
I do competitions on my show aswell... Only slakker-mits that is never ingame during show's... :p Why don't you get your ass back on Air? :)

hey Stive. go to Atlas Haven I forgot the cords but wen you go West about one TP jump you will see hauses and one of them is AHR party haus :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

there is still plenty going on... Have you ever attended E's party's??? Their epic... :)
I do competitions on my show aswell... Only slakker-mits that is never ingame during show's... :p Why don't you get your ass back on Air? :)

;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-radio/173219-what-your-favroute-genre-rock.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-radio/173323-what-your-favroute-genre-metal.html

Get Voting!

hey Stive. go to Atlas Haven I forgot the cords but wen you go West about one TP jump you will see hauses and one of them is AHR party haus :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Yeah Fishface showed it to me the other day :p

Yes I do, i'm down at sweat camp you naaaab : D

I just dont anounce it here cuz I have lack of ideias about the music genre (whispers)..

Psst, on the 4th of March there will be alot going on here ;)

This means that Club X is not used anymore?

I would be interested to know that actualy.

Regards.
Ion

I listen to AHR alot. there is allways something going on.Try listening from time to time if your not then thats too bad.

Question:1 Why should anyone have to post anything here on EF?
Question:2 Why should anyone use ETA. (Some of us like to have fun & not run around on follow:rolleyes:

Never listened to your show on JamHot. But i'm guessing you do one as your avatar pic is on the site. Maybe you don't.

You want more votes on your links about rock? If not please tell us me the point your trying to make here, Apart from pointing out that AHR staff for not using EF.

Last edited:
We where at Club-x just this friday... So yes, we still use it... :)

Thanks, happy to hear that :D

Since I am now involved in the development of Planet Postmoderna, I have very little time to spend ingame atm.
And besides, I usualy have to work on the friday evenings, so hard for me to go to the party's :S

Regards.
Ion

Ok, lets clear a few things up here before things spiral out of controll.

I no longer have anything to do with any of the other station's now other than AHR.

Never listened to your show on JamHot. But i'm guessing you do one as your avatar pic is on the site. Maybe you don't.

The info that was on Jamhot Radio website was out of date by a few months and has been corrected.

This thread is pretty irrelevent now, the situation has changed. When i made this thread i was doing reserch into all the radio stations trying to make heads and tails of whats what because i was out of the game for a while for my other projects. Now i am looking to getting back to DJ'ing.

The reason i made this particular thread is because i could see a few things that can be adjusted and improved at this station to make it even an bigger and better experience than it already is.

In light of recent developments i am now aiming to work together with the rest of AHR to help further improve this station.

Closer to march i will begin promoting a new radio show that i am going to host here on AHR.

You want more votes on your links about rock?

Those polls are a feature i will use on the new show.

I wasnt going to say anything untill closer to the time but i can see this thread easilly going off the rails. So thoguht its best to get everything out in the open sooner rather than later.

I would be interested to know that actualy.

Regards.
Ion

Knowing how i used to do my shows i may be doing them all over the place,

Suffice to say at some point id like to use your club, perhaps when Wormies are back so i can gather a group of people, and get them a new tp/show them a cool place that they may not know about. XD

Best Regards,

Stave

P.S

Question:2 Why should anyone use ETA.

Read our Soutmix feedback box on the website to find your answer. (Link below and on Client loader)

Last edited:
The Party House is at 713 826 outside of atlas haven. it is Atlas West #15

Back